Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 06:55 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday 4th October

Good morning one and all. A lot colder this morning time to put some heating on I think.

Hope everyone is ok and in fine fettle both two and four legged friends.

Griff take it easy on your chemo day, take care.

June, how is Keshi this morning, hope she is eating ok.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 07:08 AM
Morning Moyra & all who follow,
Moyra I've had to put the heating on too, lot cooler I think today.
TW I will be thinking of you this morning, lots of love & hugs to you
Griff I hope you feeling better today & get on ok at the hospital
LG good to see you on here, even if it's through the sad post.
Hope everyone has a good day today, I'm off to work in a couple of hours but need to have breakfast & get my hair washed first.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 07:10 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Oh June not the news I wished to hear I am so sorry for you. Just know we are all here for you. Will be thinking of you today.

Nice to see you posting Gordon even though sadness brought you on. Keep well and love to all your dogs.

Overcast at the moment but hopefully staying dry.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2017, 07:22 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy, Sue and all who follow.

Very chilly here to today. Waiting for a delivery from parcelforce some bits for Dillon. So no walking for us yet if at all today. Gorden left for London at 6 will be back tomorrow night.

June big hugs for today and one for Kesh and the girls. As others have said all here for you.
Mandy anymore driving lessons booked ?
Gordon lovely to see you last night even if as Sue says sadness has brought you. Hope yourself, the mem and all dogs are well.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 08:40 AM
Morning all. Overcast but sun trying to come out. Hubby went off on his break away. Thought at first he might not as his sister phoned to say she wasn't going as has one of her lovely cats in the vets. But as the other three humans were going he has gone. Sister in law has stayed at home because of her lovely cat. Why do we put ourselves through this heartache? June hope today goes as as well as it can under the circumstances. Thinking of you. As said we are all here for you. Hugs. Good to see you LG even though it is for sadness.Hope you are keeping well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 09:08 AM
Morning all,
June, i hope you are o.k today....i am thinking of you, huge hugs to you, i lost 2 dogs within 3 months of each other...that nearly finished me
I am not doing my chemo today, i have a heart scan this afternoon and i have to keep still so between the water infection and then i would be feeling sick on top of that decided not a wise move
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 09:09 AM
LG, always lovely to see you, hope you are doing o.k and the Mem and all your lovely animals too
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2017, 09:09 AM
Bit calmer this morning. Kesh is OK and ate her breakfast up, although I know its because the steroid injection has given her a boost and it won't last. Just having a quiet day with them. You can hear a pin drop, everyone still and silent, they know.
Have been in shock and very shaky, coming out of it andberi g practical and as calm as I can be in the circumstances. Thank you for thinking of me x
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 10:34 AM
Good morning all.

Put the heating on here too, so obviously a distinct change all over.

Day off today feel a darned sight better than I thought I would given tooth pulled out yesterday evening. My new chair is lovely and comfy. Mom has been a bit confused so took a water sample over docs and she has a water infection and blood and nitrates in sample so sent to lab but started on antibiotics straight away before the three days only issue is she cannot due to narrow gullet and other issues so swopping to liquid. Also appears mom has had reactions to a lot of antibiotics..........ho hum at least she not feeling rough just we thought soething was not quite right.

June words cannot express thought we had a bad run loosing Cassie and Buster in about 3 months...............but Buster was older but Cassie so sudden in 2 hours ill really ill gone.
Sure the girls know - and maybe this is the reason Zen is a stayer...........
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 10:36 AM
Off to get prescription rather than wait Docs close at 1 today so need to check its okay before then.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »