View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 10:20 PM
Yay Harvey....hope you find something you like!!
Moyra, i don't have any words except he has been threatening to go for as long as i can remember but never goes...does he?? Your house, your rules...same goes for me here
Did you watch bake off TW
Lacey, shame you weren't in Dublin yesterday....you might have seen my mum and dad lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 10:31 PM
Quick pop in, hubby was still up when I came home from work, then Lauryn came in too from work so we had a natter & a cuppa. Tony has painted the bathroom radiator, it's getting there. The walls need doing, the blind putting up & I want a new light fitting & bits like toothbrush holders, light pull etc. Saw some bits in b&m or Homebargains. Can't remember which one

Moyra tell you know my son/daughter would not be smoking that stuff in my house, wether they payed towards bills or not! It's awful stuff, sends you thinking awful & stinks. I hate it. Someone smokes it round corner from our house, and you can smell it when you walk by, mainly cos they have their windows wide open. It's not fair on you having to out up with him. Hopefully he or you find somewhere very soon.
TW glad you got a decent bag of bones
Eileen glad you had a good day and a nice soak
Losos hope you like the pizza & it gets the seal of approval
Hi Griff, I'm going to watch bake off tomorrow so will put fingers in ears if you & TW talk about it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2017, 10:36 PM
Didn't watch Bake Off, watched Holby City and Yorkshire Vet on +5, although because I was on the phone a lot of the time, it was subtitles!!! You're safe Mandy, I have no clue about Bake Off, the idea of it is a bit like Strictly, does nothing at all for me
Bathroom sounds lovely, send him over here to do things with my kitchen please. With houses, walls and vets bills I am no further on. Hope to get enough together for my mouse sander and will get stuck into the back bedroom once more, and if I get proficient with it there's a lot of things that need stripping back to the wood and starting again.
Weather is dire tomorrow,so a day in and cleaning up I think
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 10:53 PM
Holly is something else I shall watch on catch up, I'll get chance tomorrow cos Lauryn at work tomorrow evening & she don't like holby. Will probably watch bake off first thing cos she loves that.
I'd get to hug your girlies if he comes to do your kitchen & he's got a mouse sander ( I think) so I'll get him to bring that win win I think cos we could natter with a cuppa while he works
I've heard weather going to be rubbish tomorrow but it's going to be nice at the weekend so they say
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 10:54 PM
I shall stay silent!!! Don't want to spoil it for you Mandy
Lol TW...you will get addicted to sanding
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Bikini weather Mandy??? My white bits are fading lol
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3