Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2017, 07:17 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 8th October,

Good morning one and all. Hope you are all in fine fettle both two and four legged friends.

I have trodden on something in my bare feet and bruised the underside of my left foot, quite painful.

June, hope the girls behaved themselves last night.

Lynn, any more news of poor Gill, and hope our lovely Dillon is ok. No improvement in things with next door I suppose.

Harvey hope you and yours are all ok, has Lara's neck improved?

Well Nippy have you any further news on the arrival of your great grandson? Hope he has arrived safely by now.

Mandy, Brenda, Sue, Barry, Kazz, Norma and Eileen hope all is well with you all.

LG, if you should look in hope you and the mem and all the four leggeds around you are all well.

Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God Bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2017, 07:39 AM
Morning Moyra, hope the foot feels better soon. Have you tried soaking it in salty water? Read through yesterdays postings and here are the results: Pleased you are feeling less sad June. Lacey you reminded me of the Larkins in Darling Buds of May eating in the bath. Gave me a chuckle. Griff you will have to buy one of those plastic rain hoods rhat elderly ladies wear to keep your hair dry. Hope you all have a good day.
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-10-2017, 08:52 AM
Morning Moyra Brenda and all to follow
Ouch Moyra not good hope foot gets better a soak as Brenda suggested will help
Brenda hope your day goes well whatever you and Tyto get up too
Lynn hope you are still bareing up with the P&B scenario
TW hoping you and the girls are doing ok hugs
Mandy if hubbys still in the mood for painting send him this way please lol
Sue &Tweed have a good day whatever your both up to
Griff glad you had a good time at the twins birthday their not baby's for long
Good to see you about Eileen how's Lacey these days
Hope everyone not mentioned had a good day both 2& 4legged
Busy place this weekend the model aircraft club flying their planes over the loch like a swarm of buzzing bees lol just hope they don't conk out on the middle
Dogs had a good long walk and now having another snoozle
Nothing as such on the cards today should really do something productive there again doing sod all is very tempting lol
Have a good one whatever you all decide to do
Take care stay safe xxxx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2017, 09:04 AM
Good morning everyone

Ouch Moyra been there myself and it is very painful and we need towels on them don't we

Hope you have a good day Brenda

I too hope they don't loose any over the loch Bumblesnout.

Hope you had a quiet night June and feel less sad. Hugs.

Hope everyone is keeping well and enjoy your day.

Lovely here this morning and have had a nice walk with Teazle. May see if I can get OH out this afternoon as he could do with the exercise

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Not raining this morning and getting the girls out in a while is on the agenda. Zen likes the modification to the little house and is lay with her head and front paws out resting on the ramp. Everyone had breakfast and a cuddle
Have you any arnica cream, Moyra. Its horrid when you do that, painful for days.
Have a day off Norma, sometimes you have to, I always feel guilty mind you. Hoping the model planes don't become seaplanes
Brenda when does your holiday from OH end.
Sue, put a harness on him and walk him with Teazle
Wonder if Nippys baby has showed up yet
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2017, 09:37 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Norma, sue and all who follow.
Quite a nice day out been for a long walk with Dillon now having a coffee before starting the day.
Just discovered I have a flat tyre so off to the tyre shop tomorrow to see if it can be fixed if not it will need a new one.
Got caught by the man up the road to pop in and see his new spinone pup he bought back home yesterday. Oh my she is so adorable.

Hope the planes don't conk out Norma and something comes along and squishes them.
Moyra hope the foot feels better soon. Hate when i tread on something it really hurts.
Hope you manage to get Barry out later Sue and have a nice stroll.
June hope you are feeling a little better today and that Zen is perking up also.
Nippy Jen hope baby has arrived safely.
Spoke to Gill yesterday she had a good night no more sickness or diarrhea so possibly a combination of not eating the crisps, chocolate and the immodium she took.
She did say how tired she is and that she is not going to see the consultant Tuesday. Can't sit there that long and won't be told much no more treatment to be given and just given another appointment. Peter knows what they said from the doctor.
She was complaining about her bones hurting so much especially her knees really hoping it isn't going into her bones to.
Neil and Linda mentioned how restless she was in bed Thursday evening and I noticed she wasn't sitting relaxed on the sofa Friday.
I have text her today so she may ring me or Peter might or she might text back but texts can take a day here to get through.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2017, 11:02 AM
No way after just doing a few circles of the back garden blowing up more acorns off the lawn. must be about 20+ bags industrial size now got from the lawn this autumn. Give you all one guess where we will be going??? with them of course. I would really like to dump them outside the council offices as we can't remove the trees which have TPO's on them
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2017, 12:38 PM
Hi June, OH comes home sometime today. But I go Thursday yeh!! Hope everyone is having a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2017, 01:03 PM
Afternoon all
hope you are all having a good day. Just popped out and ran into my friend so ended up nattering to her for an hour and the our other friend turned up so we ended up nattering even longer Lol...we have decided we must go for a meal...we always say that to be fair but it will have to be done before christmas otherwise it will be a year since we last got together on a night out!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2017, 01:40 PM
Rain stopped at last and got the girls out for a run up the woods. Didn't see anyone out at all. They all rolled in something horrid and wouldn't get up either, so I walked away and hid, next minute 3 very worried looking girls raced past me, doubled back and found me.
Put the washer on and wiped the mud off the washer and doors where the girls brushed past on their way in. Once I have a secure back gate I can go out that way and no more mud everywhere. Years since I did that, been too scared of Numbnuts descending from his Ivory Tower and kicking off.
Scaffolding gone up at Jeff's house on the other side of me, he's never mentioned he's having the roof done, to be quite honest the whole place needs sorting. Even the neighbours are saying to me it is a disgrace, but like I say, he's a nice bloke and I could have had Numbnuts next door, so thanking God I have Jeff
Hoping you last 4 days Brenda without committing any violent acts
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >