Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2017, 07:39 AM

Morning Tread Friday 6th October

Morning all.
Wow look at this. me here in time to open up You can tell the sun is shining.

We are off galavanting along the river this morning. I have got my camera so be prepare for a photo over load later
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2017, 07:42 AM
Good morning all.

June sorry you are having trouble with Mabs picking on Zen.
I hope they can bury the hatchet soon. Hope you are ok too. Its a lot to get over in such a short time.

Lynn, hope Gill is feeling a bit better and our lovely Dillon is ok.

Eileen your taking on a task sorting two bedrooms out. Hope it goes well.

Besoeker hope you are feeling much better these days and Max is looking after you well.

Brenda, Mandy, Kazz, Norma, Jenny, Sue and Barry hope you are all in fine fettle.

Got to get ready to take Amber to the vet, hope goes ok. They are going to tell me to cut down feeding her so much I know that much but as Steve says she is not grossly overweight like some Labradors are.

Have a good day all very cold out there this morning but the sun is shining nice. Take care all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2017, 07:48 AM
Morning Moyra

You obviously didnt expect me to open up Maybe a mod can merge them.

Hope you a re well today and Amber also xx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2017, 08:04 AM
Good morning Nippy, Moyra and all who follow

Have a good time along the river Nippy and look forward to the photos.

Fingers crossed for Amber at the vet today.

Lovely pictures of the girls June. I especially like the one of Zen smelling the flower Hope all settles down soon and they can all live in harmony.

Hope you get everything sorted soon Eileen and then per haps you can have a bit of a rest.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Lovely morning here, bright and sunny. Don't know what the weekend will be like though.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2017, 08:25 AM
Morning NJ, Sue and all who follow,
Nice & bright morning here, I'm glad cos Lauryn & her best friend are off to York for the day. Spending their wages no doubt lol
Moyra I hope Amber gets on ok today at the vets
TW hope the girls were quiet for you last night,
Right need to get ready meeting my mum in law for a cuppa & chat. Then got work at 4.30
Have a good day all
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2017, 09:15 AM
Good morning all, weather on the colder side but blowy,

Off work today so plans are

Washing in machine - Completed

Breakfast - Completed

Brook round the block - Completed

Bedding changed - Completed

More washing in machine - Completed

Last undercabinet light on kitchen unit for Mom eyes - Completed

Cutting a notch in the newly brought washing line prop and giving it a bit of a rub down where needed one for us and one for Anne next door. - Completed

Got to buy two outside security lights for the front one for us one for Anne (the council have moved "our") street lampp the street slightly and we get little benefit now so putting our own up. Purchased but not put up yet.

Having a Sunday dinner tonight as I am working Sunday on lates. Beef cooked and gorgeous smell in the house roasters in and yorkies prepared..........dinner 5.30 I think.....

May do a little garden tidying. Completed

Good walk up the fields for Brook Completed

Over to see my Aunt later this evening - drop her ironed washing back - Completed

Good vacum of house. Completed
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2017, 09:19 AM
Moyra - hope all goes well with Amber I am sure she will be fine. How are you these days?

Nippy - Wow what a lovely plan enjoy your walk

Mandy the shopping is joys of youth....LOL.......enjoy you day and have a good afternoon at work.

Sue - no information on your dy but sue it will be nail biting and exciting....have great day.

To everyone have a good day off for next washing on the line.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2017, 09:57 AM
Kazz, you are a human dynamo. All that done practically before sunrise
Zen was in bed with her door shut last night so no shenanigans. Quiet so far after breakfast and am getting organised to take them out.
Forgot all about the roofing felt going on the big house and now there is a leak, have text Gordon and hoping he can get it sorted ASAP.
Have a great day Nippy and looking forward to piccies.
Hoping Ambers vet appointment goes well, Moyra and thinking of you both
Will get us out as shopping this afternoon and got to remember to collect sons prescription as he's not going to get over here in time.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-10-2017, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all.

Besoeker hope you are feeling much better these days and Max is looking after you well.
Thank you kindly Moyra.
And Max is doing a sterling job!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2017, 11:30 AM
Hi all
Nippy, have a fab day out
Moyra, hope Amber gets on o.k at the vets, Steve says that Molly is overweight due to her being half lab
TW, hope the girls settle down soon and you get your leaky roof fixed
Kazz...knackered just reading that lot!!
Sue, have a good day what ever you end up doing
Mandy, enjoy your catchup with your MIL
Caught up with my mum and dad, it's the family wedding today and it will go on until the early hours and then the hooley tomorrow again another all day and night job Lol. Woke up in the early hours, i could hear banging noises, it wasn't my house but i am sure next door! i couldn't get back off to sleep after that...i have no clue what they were doing
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >