register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Phil is offline  
Location: Perthshire
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 11,027
Male 
 
26-02-2017, 12:19 AM

Willow (IWH)

Had a nice walk up the hill with Willow today. Even the sun came out!

[IMG]https://flic.kr/p/SoJPMy[IMG]

https://flic.kr/p/Rdkwhp
Reply With Quote
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Gnasher is offline  
Location: East Midlands, UK
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,059
Female 
 
26-02-2017, 12:57 AM
Beautiful dog and brilliant photograph Phil!
Reply With Quote
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Sue L is offline  
Location: East Sussex
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,918
Female 
 
26-02-2017, 09:02 AM
Lovely picture Phil. She has certainly turned into a lovely dog.
Reply With Quote
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Besoeker is offline  
Location: Dunstable UK
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,576
Male 
 
27-02-2017, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Had a nice walk up the hill with Willow today. Even the sun came out!

[IMG]https://flic.kr/p/SoJPMy[IMG]

https://flic.kr/p/Rdkwhp
Excellent!
Was that in Perthshire? If so whereabouts if you don't mind saying?
Reply With Quote
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Phil is offline  
Location: Perthshire
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 11,027
Male 
 
01-03-2017, 12:43 AM
Apologies folks.

I was having problems with the images showing but clearly you can see them even if I can't.

Thanks for the comments. Willow has turned into a lovely young dog.

As for where it is - it's Moncrieffe Hill on the outskirts of Perth.
Reply With Quote
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Besoeker is offline  
Location: Dunstable UK
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,576
Male 
 
01-03-2017, 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Apologies folks.

I was having problems with the images showing but clearly you can see them even if I can't.

Thanks for the comments. Willow has turned into a lovely young dog.

As for where it is - it's Moncrieffe Hill on the outskirts of Perth.
Lovely area to walk your dog. I grew up not too far from there. Kirriemuir.

I now live in Bedfordshire. I miss the hills. Dunstable Downs is about as close as I get.
Reply With Quote
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Lynn is offline  
Location: Upwell, Norfolk.
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 31,133
Female  Gold Supporter 
 
01-03-2017, 11:46 AM
Willow is looking beautiful Phil. Beautiful view to.
Reply With Quote
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Phil is offline  
Location: Perthshire
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 11,027
Male 
 
01-03-2017, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Lovely area to walk your dog. I grew up not too far from there. Kirriemuir.

I now live in Bedfordshire. I miss the hills. Dunstable Downs is about as close as I get.
I know Kirriemuir. My Wife's cousin lives there.

They now have a statue in the town of Bon Scott - the late AC/DC singer.
Reply With Quote
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Besoeker is offline  
Location: Dunstable UK
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,576
Male 
 
01-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
I know Kirriemuir. My Wife's cousin lives there.

They now have a statue in the town of Bon Scott - the late AC/DC singer.
Ah, there was Just the Peter Pan one when I was last there.
I went to school in Kirriemuir but lived on a farm about six miles away. Very hilly and very good for dog walking.
Reply With Quote
Meg
Supervisor
Meg is offline  
Location: Dogsey and Worcestershire
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 49,385
Female  Diamond Supporter 
 
01-03-2017, 01:59 PM
Willow is quite magnificent now she is grown Phil
I would certainly feel safe when out and about in her company
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photo New bed for Willow Phil General Dog Chat 13 04-09-2015 12:32 PM
Photo Willow's day Seacrow General Dog Chat 6 31-08-2011 11:57 PM
Photo Willow. On the Run Gaz webber General Dog Chat 13 14-06-2009 08:05 PM
Thank you Willow :) maplecottage Off-topic Chat 10 28-10-2005 08:17 PM
Willow has had an Op willowish Dog Health 11 21-10-2005 06:21 PM

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top