Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 09:04 AM

Good mornng everyone - Monday!

Morning all,

Mya had me up twice in the night, so I guess it’s not quite over yet..... poor love

Off this morning (eventually) to Bromley to hit the sales. Baz wants to have a look around M&S and I would like to have a mooch in Debenhams. Will update on any bargains later.

The question is, can we avoid the Crispy Creme stand in the food hall?

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Those who talk don't know, those who know don't talk....

wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 09:16 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Please have one of those lovely donuts for me Vicki and think of me when you're eating it! We can't get them up here!

It's raining here at the moment and milder than it has been although I don't think it would take much to turn it back to snow again.

My dad's popping down this morning so I can show him how to use his new mobile phone...should be..interesting LOL Bless him

Have a good Monday all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Enjoy the sales Vicki and go on have a crispy creme you know you want too.

I hope Mya feels better soon and you get some sleep.

Nice quiet day in here today and spending it with Ollie as we were out for mot of the day yesterday although Gorden did pop back for toilet and feeding him.

Wise gem today. Have a good day all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope you find some more good bargains today Vicki.
I really need to go and do battle with comet, who have made 3 big mistakes, but not sure if I will make it today. I also have masses of washing and ironing to tackle and wish the compacted ice on the pavements would melt so I could actually walk Kyiro properly, instead of going at snails pace and frantically trying to stay upright, its getting boring now.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Morning all.
I have been suffering the downside of Christmas - 4 big dogs giving turkey farts! Phew
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Please have one of those lovely donuts for me Vicki and think of me when you're eating it! We can't get them up here!

It's raining here at the moment and milder than it has been although I don't think it would take much to turn it back to snow again.

My dad's popping down this morning so I can show him how to use his new mobile phone...should be..interesting LOL Bless him

Have a good Monday all
Morning J

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Enjoy the sales Vicki and go on have a crispy creme you know you want too.

I hope Mya feels better soon and you get some sleep.

Nice quiet day in here today and spending it with Ollie as we were out for mot of the day yesterday although Gorden did pop back for toilet and feeding him.

Wise gem today. Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope you find some more good bargains today Vicki.
I really need to go and do battle with comet, who have made 3 big mistakes, but not sure if I will make it today. I also have masses of washing and ironing to tackle and wish the compacted ice on the pavements would melt so I could actually walk Kyiro properly, instead of going at snails pace and frantically trying to stay upright, its getting boring now.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Morning all.
I have been suffering the downside of Christmas - 4 big dogs giving turkey farts! Phew
Morning Claire

scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Sorry Mya isn't completely better yet Vicki, hope she is soon. xx

It's much milder here and we are starting to see the road through the snow again...I hope the thaw is on the way and we're not going to have more snow, I'm fed up with it now

Hope you all have a lovely day, whatever you're doing
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all

Take it easy in the sales Vicki

I'm not going anywhere near the sales at the moment...spending today catching up with washing and ironing. Hoping I can get into my bedroom later and tidy it...it's looking like a library exploded in there at the moment.

There is no way I'm going out today, there was sleet last night which promptly froze, so no walkies today, I have no intention of landing on my butt never mind risking Dougal twisting something sliding all over the place.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Morning all.
Ha ha -we've had that problem too with Cherry! One of the pluses of me having a bad cold is that I can't smell them at the moment.

We are off to the sales this afternoon as we are going to buy a new tv. Jamie wants one with a DVD combined but I have heard lots of bad things about these so would rather not. I've also got to get him something for his birthday tomorrow-off to look round John Lewis sale.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
The question is, can we avoid the Crispy Creme stand in the food hall?
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Please have one of those lovely donuts for me Vicki and think of me when you're eating it! We can't get them up here!

Yes, and me too, they don't sell them here either
(Or you could pop one in the post to me and Jackie..........er no maybe not after what happened to a packet of cranberry & sage stuffing my SiL sent me )

Have a great day everyone
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >