View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nickyv32
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Thanks for all your help.....The bath is not a place she likes when there is water in it but I will try it empty and see what happens............As you say a different environment may well work.....
nickyv32
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-10-2006, 08:06 PM
She loves being handled so I think lots of cuddles and a few sneaky cuts will perhaps start the process...I tried what you said about holding the hair between my fingers it was better than before.Not sure I should do too much in one go so perhaps leave her for a while now....
This one is easier she doesn't mind anything

Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-10-2006, 04:40 PM
That looks just fine Nicky very sweet indeed .
I would persevere with the desensitisation of the tools too
Enzie Shahmiri
New Member!
Female 

05-12-2006, 03:31 AM
Even though this thread is a bit old, I thought I share a little tool that seems to work wonders with my Yorkie. Since he is a boy, we keep his hair short, which means that the hair inbetween his eyes has to be trimmed as well.

There is a battery operated gizmo available for unwanted facial hair. It has a very short blade at the end of a skinny handle, that moves and by applying it as if you were combing, you can remove the unwanted hair without the dog getting scared.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2