Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2015, 05:58 AM

Good Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Thursday

Good day to all... Due a gale here today they say. All else quiet..Wee dog is gradually getting used to a new routine. I was up in the night and called her at the door ( she is still choosing to sleep in the shed.) She raced in and straight to her new bed in the kitchen for just a few hours so that is fine. Takes time. Chilly fresh out and the wind starting to rise already so no gardening. Hope all out there are well
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2015, 06:53 AM
Good Morning everyone to follow. Rose, wee dog sounds as though she is coming round to the idea of sleeping indoors. Hope she does. I slept like a log last night but once I woke up at 6am couldn't get back to sleep again, so have fed and walked Amber but now feel as though I could go back and sleep forever. I can't because I have Sainsbury's coming sometime between 9 and 10 am.

Lynn, fingers crossed you may get a cheque today X do hope so. Also that Dillons paw is better this morning. Griff, hope Deag didn't let you down and stayed clean last night. Brenda, well done with your new protege' . Hopefully his new mum has learned some ways of handling him.
Nippy Jen, I know how you feel, the day goes by and the lack of energy you just want to nap. Think I shall be doing some of that today. June, so pleased your car did so well and that there is not a lot to do to get her through the MOT. Well done. See all that washing and cleaning was worthwhile. How could they fail such a lovely clean vehicle.
Eileen glad you had a lovely BBQ. Not fond of them myself these days.

Have a great day all, God bless.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2015, 07:02 AM
Good morning Moyra... we often feel heavy after a good night's sleep.. had a bad night here with the ******at the back.. had a lovely quiet time just now knowing the digger starts at 8 am. The wind is lovely, masking other sounds. Work for hands is good....
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2015, 07:34 AM
Morning please keep your fingers crossed for my DOGLET tYTO OFF FOR AN EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT AT 9AM NOT SURE WHAT HE HAS DONE BUT IN LOTS OF DISTRESS AND SHAKING HIS EAR BADLY AND SCREAMING. OOPS SORRY FORGOT CAPS.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2015, 07:39 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning please keep your fingers crossed for my DOGLET tYTO OFF FOR AN EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT AT 9AM NOT SURE WHAT HE HAS DONE BUT IN LOTS OF DISTRESS AND SHAKING HIS EAR BADLY AND SCREAMING. OOPS SORRY FORGOT CAPS.
Lighting a candle for you here Brenda.. Stay strong ...
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2015, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Only just seen this but fingers crossed and lots of hugs for you and Tyto
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2015, 08:28 AM
Morning all.
I hope Tyto is well. Does he have a grass seed in his ear do you think?
Hope the gale misses you Rosebud.
We are going to a diamond wedding anniversary party this afternoon, so may not be around
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2015, 08:31 AM
Brenda, hope Tito will be ok, poor darling. Everything XX for him.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2015, 08:39 AM
Morning all,
I've was busy yesterday, trying to get more stuff done in the kitchen. Only the big stuff to move which hubby is doing when he gets home from work.
I went out last night, I know in a school night I went to see Ben Jovi a Bon Jovi tribute band, they were amazing. I told my friend that if they were rubbish I'd walk out cos Bon Jovi are my proper favourites
Right I'm off into town, will see you later
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2015, 08:40 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning all.
I hope Tyto is well. Does he have a grass sed in his ear do you think?
Hope the gale misses you Rosebud.
We are going to a diamond wedding anniversary party this afternoon, so may not be around
Enjoy your party NJ
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »