Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 04:04 PM
Afternoon all, i fell rotten but there we go
Just go back in with the dogs, managed to dodge the little shower that was starting, vets tonight for jabs which i am dreading as it is kota and she get soooooooo excited
Lynn, hope your boiler will get sorted for once and for all, have you got a manual now? i thought maybe online version or hard copy on ebay or amazon
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 04:24 PM
Hope you feel better soon Griff, I am a bit better today apart from my ankle. Good luck with the dogs tonight!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Harvey our pressure gauge is along the top on a panel inside the boiler next to the warning light for low pressure then the on/off switch and test switch underneath that. And at the end the reset button and over heat switch. All those things are on a black board which is the circuit board. Having the wrong manual is as bad as no manual at all which we were left with.
Thanks yet again Lynn for your help, I think I'll need to look inside at some stage but better get Bosch to send me the correct manual first. In the meantime I'm trusting that the guy who did the recent service will have checked pressure and everything else that needs checking. His firm are OFTEC registred and the only one in my area approved by Bosch.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Harvey, does your boiler seem to be running ok now though? I am sure you should be able to pick up a manual off the internet somewhere. Have you checked out the Bosch site yet?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Barely stopped raining all day, and even then for a matter of minutes till it was off again. Neighbour came round with my kitchen light, she said it came yesterday, but she never saw me because I was off out and then bone run etc. She asked if I wanted any old sheets etc for the girls, so have got them as I'll need lots of dust sheets when the ceiling comes down anyway, I use lots of sheets for the carpets in wet weather, they always come in. She came in and couldn't believe how warm it was in here with the fire lit, not been lit that long either, house gets warm so quickly. No word from garage or insurance, will chase everyone up tomorrow. Hoping your boiler comes on in half an hour Lynn. Got some free flow tripe for the girls yesterday so they are having some for tea tonight. I'm putting my turkey quarter in now for my tea tonight and tomorrow, plus butties, will keep me going a few days that will. Nikki, its snowing more in the north Penines than anywhere, we haven't got it really, just sleet, although Gordon will have it as he's higher up, we used to get lots of power cuts, the lights were flickering last night, but never went out, because I've got out of the habit of buying candles as we've not had any for ages, and then its just been a short one here and there.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2015, 05:17 PM
I am sure it is Harvey after a service.
We can find plenty of information griff off the internet regards the boiler. Do not think we have found an actual manual yet though to print off. Hope you feel better soon.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 05:46 PM
Hello
Haven't read a post,so forgive me if anyone is poorlie,got married,had a baby etc etc.Will back track in a mo
Thought you might like to meet BETSY Not great pics,can't take from further back,cause of the walls!

Been learning about pipe work today
Lovely old bath,sink and toilet on the drive if anyone fancies them,work away!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 06:01 PM
Eileen, that's lovely and all connected up already!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 06:01 PM
Good evening.

Nice bath Eileen you now need the rest to finish the look.

Hope the boiler is co-operating now Lynn.

Hope you feel better soon Griff.

Nice to have your lights June - you can at least now sit and look at them

Hope your feet are better today Moyra.

Living room furniture delivered and it looks very nice. OH had a hissy fit trying to put all the tv things back properly but then he takes things apart without looking at where they all go. All sorted now , Teazle waked so now having a coffee.

Have a safe evening all and hope all other poorlies are on the rod to a good recovery.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-01-2015, 06:09 PM
That's very posh Eileen. I stick to showers as it seems whenever I fancy a long soak Something or Someone will kick off and that's guaranteed.

I decided to declutter the shed. Got as far as stacking up all empty boxes and dragging out a rusty treadmill which was dumped on us. The digital display works and the belt goes round for 30 secs then it comes up 'error 1'. Surprise surprise, not in the manual but good ol Google advises dismantling it so its 'possibly fixable' for someone who could be bothered so not sure whether to dump it or stick it on a free site. Didn't get much else done in the shed there's loads of half empty paint tins to clear but there's signs of rodent activity in there and my escape route isn't clear enough, the darn things freak me out I'm such a wuss.
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »