Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2016, 07:39 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday 15th December

Good morning everyone, Real dark again this morning even though I am later. Lets hope no more tablets pcs or laptops go down.

I hope everyone is well today is it today LG you come home from Wales for your hospital appointment tomorrow, safe journey.

June, hope you get your car back all tip top with no clutch problems.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2016, 08:29 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Fingers crossed for the June.

Well I am seriously thinking of cancelling Christmas. Joel will be here from next Wednesday due to be a being a very stupid bad boy. Can't say to much at this time but just to say we are cross and disappointed in him.
Mark has work next week in Essex and is concerned Gorden and I will be left looking after him and also the fact that for 12 years he has not been allowed him on Christmas day but due to him being so bad he is allowed him.
Mark will be carrying on with his plan of going to Essex for Christmas day and dinner out with Lauren and family and we will have it here with Michael, a hopefully a very subdued Joel who will have time to think about his actions which may impact on him for a good few years depending on the outcome of it all and what action is taken. Michael and Margaret visiting for the afternoon.
Can't be much worse being stuck with 4 old fogies can it Christmas day ? Excluding our Michael.
Joel's big present being withheld from Donna and his stepdad but he will be allowed a few small ones.
Plus at 6 this morning we had a visitor in the loft. Gorden home tonight for two weeks so he can put some poison up there.

Sorry to bring such doom and gloom. For us a ho b****y ho Christmas.
Do hope everyone else is going to have a good one. I could box his damn ears I am so cross. Anyway enough of that.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2016, 08:48 AM
Oh Lynn, just how much more can you take? Its one thing after another. My heart goes out to you.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2016, 09:02 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Oh dear Lynn just what you need for Christmas. Lets hope him spending it with you and not his dad will help him sort his life out. At least Gorden will be there to help.

Fingers crossed for the car this morning June.

Got up early but it was so dark I did not hurry doing anything. Washing now on the line, hope it drys, and Teazle walked. Hope to get out and pick the remaining sprouts and freeze them but other than that nothing planned.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2016, 09:04 AM
Good morning all. Damp still here, but what can I expect its December the crisp and even seems to be a little late, I hate the win and so as long as that stays off I am reasonably ok.
Back to work tonight,going to get my hair cut today. Pork chops for dinner.

Morya hope all is well with you. How is the wall saga going?

Lynn no idea what to say about Joel - but sounds like you are very upset.

Sue Good morning like you I was up early but in no rush to do anything, just sitting chilling on the sofa dog asleep by my side..... hence my leg going to sleep.
Stay safe and well all. 9 sleeps to go..........
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2016, 09:12 AM
Kazz, the wall is still down and my landlady is taking the matter up with her solicitor. I can't see anything being done about it this side of the springtime.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2016, 09:34 AM
Morning Friends
Lynn, you are really having a bad time, when will it all end? Sorry to hear the bad news with Joel. it must be heartbreaking for you all.
Very dark and damp here today but ........ I am going Christmas shopping on Tango Lol as they say I don't get out much
Our little dinner party went very well last night and I think a good time was had by all.
Take care everyone and I hope fortunes improve for you all xx
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2016, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Kazz, the wall is still down and my landlady is taking the matter up with her solicitor. I can't see anything being done about it this side of the springtime.
Its a silly state of affairs isn't it.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2016, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning Friends
Lynn, you are really having a bad time, when will it all end? Sorry to hear the bad news with Joel. it must be heartbreaking for you all.
Very dark and damp here today but ........ I am going Christmas shopping on Tango Lol as they say I don't get out much
Our little dinner party went very well last night and I think a good time was had by all.
Take care everyone and I hope fortunes improve for you all xx
Morning Nippy
Glad you are in good form and enjoyed the dinner party are you planning on entering "Come dine with me"
So you are giving tango a run out for Christmas hope Father Christmas does not spot him and earmark him as a backup for Rudolph. LOL
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2016, 09:51 AM
Lol Kazz, I'm not up to TV standards!

Yep Rudolph had better look out, we will be flying today
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >