Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2016, 06:14 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 15th July

Good morning everyone,

Oh Griff how can you be so happy and then the next so upset. Surely you must be able to put things right.

LG lovely to see you back on the thread, hope all goes well at the hospital today, Hugs.

Brenda hugs for you too.

Lynn, hope the Council sort out that chap and his illegal blockage of the footpath.

Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well everyone, God Bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2016, 06:30 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

griff give it some time maybe ? Maybe let Steve cool down then attempt to speak to him. I do hope the relationship is salvageable.
Will be going out for Dillon's walk soon as it is warm but not as bright as yesterday.
Housework tidying the dog and preparing for Gorden coming home this evening.

What terrible and sad news to wake up to today.
Hoping everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2016, 06:48 AM
Morning all
Normal service is resumed by me....back to me the dogs and cat, best way really
Moyra, nope.....I can't fix things, he won't take my calls or respond to my messages....my own fault
Lynn, I don't think there is any going back for me.....I accused him of seeing someone else as things were a bit odd...I asked him for dinner Sunday and he said he would let me know Thursday??? The other week he got a text message off another woman , I stayed Saturday night...no mention of dinner at his sisters but next thing Sunday morning he says he is going to dinner and then when I mentioned it the other day he didn't even remember going???? I have a bad memory but I can remember seeing my brother and if he had kids I would deffo remember that..he also told me before that he hadn't seen his sister since Christmas and now he is seeing her all the time
Absolutely terrible news, puts my tiny problems into perspective!!! The world has gone mad...really it has
Ms. M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-07-2016, 06:57 AM
Morning all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2016, 07:17 AM
Morning Ms M
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2016, 07:50 AM
What a shame griff. If it's not resolvable with Steve there is someone else out there.
Morning Mrs.m.
Just back with Dillon boy it's getting hot not complaining though. I think we could do with start going out about 7 if it stays like this.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2016, 08:05 AM
Nah Lynn, I am done.....shouldn't have bothered this time, I have enough problems asit is
We are overcast here!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2016, 08:06 AM

"WHERE is my SUNDAY paper?!"

The irate customer calling the newspaper office loudly demanded to know where her Sunday edition was.
"Madam", said the newspaper employee, "today is Saturday.

The Sunday paper is not delivered until tomorrow, on SUNDAY".

There was quite a long pause on the other end of the phone, followed by a ray of recognition as she was heard to mutter,

..."Well that explains why no one was at church either."
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2016, 08:32 AM
Good morning all, very overcast here and with rain in the air
I agree the attack in France i s dreadful. How can we ever get back to a peaceful world? Has there ever been a peaceful world?
griff, I'm really sorry things have gone sour again, what a shame.
Hello Mrs M.
Well Pepsi and Brian are back home so I had better get their breakfast
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2016, 08:49 AM
Ha ha Tweed.
Awww griff sorry to read that. Mind you nothing wrong being on your own if you are happier. At least animals give you unconditional love.
Morning Nippy Jen I don't think the world has ever been peaceful no but us and France and Germany and many other European countries have had relatively peaceful times since the end of ww2. Shame we stuck our noses in and followed America when Bush was in power.
Or rather the government and Blair did most of Britain did not want to join America in their war. Shame he didn't listen.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »