Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2005, 08:02 PM

Pulled Muscle (SBT)

Hi, some of you already know that Kai our staffie male pulled a muscle in his back leg. We have been to the vets twice with this but still our vet is certain it is muscular rather than structure. Thing is, we stopped all exercise, for nearly two weeks, then gradually we are supposed to build up the muscle again. Well we took him out the day before yesterday and he started limping pretty bad again!!! It's one thing after another in this house lol anyway, has anyone else experienced muscle damage? If so, how long did it take to make full recovery?

We have actually started crating him for long periods due to the fact that he won't keep still!! I hate seeing him in the crate all the time but it's all i can do to help him make a full recovery
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2005, 08:04 PM
Plus.... I think my leg cramps maybe his fault lmao sympathy pains!!
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2005, 08:11 PM
Its almost impossible to keep a staffy still.....Hope both of you recover soon....
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Thank you Molly, It's hard work lol but my lil miss is in season so they are apart, that makes it a little easier to stop Kai running around lol