Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 04:38 PM

My hubby left me in a shop!

This afternoon we were at a retail park. The last shop we went in was Homebase, the car was parked at the other side of the retail park. Kev wanted some paint and other bits and bobs, so I said I was looking round down the other end of the shop. Greg (8years) came with me, Joseph (6) stayed with Kev.

After a few minutes of looking at the indoor plants and a quick look at the outdoor ones Greg and I went to find Kev and Joseph - they were still looking for the paint he wanted so I said....these are my actual words:

"OK, we will go and look outside again."

Kev replied "OK, will be there in a couple of minutes."

Greg and I had a look at the plants, pots and garden ornaments, then decided to go find Kev who was taking ages to join us. We couldn't see them, so thought we may have crossed, so we went back outside.
Not out there, back in we went. No sign.
We carried on like this for ages, I was starting to worry as they were no where. I was even considering getting a tannoy call for them!!!
Over the tannoy at that moment comes a message saying the store was about to close. OK, now I was worried what the heck has happened?

Greg and I had another look round the shop, and finally we meet a flustered Kev and a slightly puffed out Joseph!

Kev: "There you are, where the bloody hell have you been?"

Me: "In here looking for you. Where were you?"

Kev: "Outside looking for you two, couldn't see you by the front door so walked back to the car and drove round the car park twice."

Me: "Why? We were outside looking at plants."

Kev: "Oh, I thought you meant outside as in outside the front of the shop. Joseph just said maybe you were looking at the plants which is why we came back in."

What a wally!!!!!!! I have never ever left him in a shop unless I wanted to go in another one but that is rare/felt too hot/child needed a wee etc.

Apparantly me saying 'outside' was not good enough, I should have said "outside to the garden centre".
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 04:47 PM
alls I can say is MEN !!
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
alls I can say is MEN !!
Ditto
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-09-2006, 04:53 PM
At least he came back, mine would have gone home
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Have you thought how he is to make it up to you yet?
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Sorry ladies.. just wondered in here by accident... honest .... Bit scary here though so I'll just slip away quietly while ya sharpening ya claws .... hehe
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by mutthouse View Post
Have you thought how he is to make it up to you yet?
He will be making to up to me forever!!!! He will never be allowed to forget this afternoon!!!
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Sorry ladies.. just wondered in here by accident... honest .... Bit scary here though so I'll just slip away quietly while ya sharpening ya claws .... hehe
Not an accident Ian - you either didn't listen or misunderstood!!!!!:smt042 :smt042