Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2004, 11:33 AM

Off to the vets..........AGAIN

As you all know the problems we've been having with our girl and her pregnancy! She is now 5 weeks and growing rapidly, she's gained 6" around her tummy, doing everything my others did at 5 weeks, EXCEPT bleed!!

When we visited the vet last Monday, she was scanned and confirmed pregnant, my vet seemed to think the bleed was cystitis.....I wasn't 100% convinced but took her word for it. A course of anti-biotics later and things are still the same.......bleeding and passing clots, just before she needs a wee.

Enough was enough, so I spoke to my vet again, this time she seemed a little more concerned, she's offered to rescan her this afternoon, free of charge, plus do some blood tests to make sure everything is ok there.

We're booked in for 2.50pm, so I'll let you all know how we get on, this has been one roller coaster of emotions, one minuted pregnant, next we thought not, then she was and now I'm beginning to doubt we will get a litter after all

A very worried (again) Sharon