Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 06:52 PM

Things your OH does that bugs you ?!

There are many little things that bug me about my OH! Unfortunatly he was just born a messy g*t!

But todays ones are..

- Putting the food packets back in the cupboard or fridge when they are empty!!

- Moving all my shampoo and soap from the bath to the shower so that when i get in the bath i have to get out all wet and dripping to retrieve MY stuff from the shower!

- Leaving manky old socks everywhere I go! I mean for gods sake how many socks can a man wear!!

Ok rant over...what bugs you about your OH or are they all perfect??!! If they are I will do ya a swop ?!

Ah well at least hes not a clean freak i suppose what with two kids and three dogs!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Oh God where do I begin

He has this habit of everytime I ask him a question he always says "What?" even though he has heard me, drives me bonkers.

Leaves socks all over the place and then the dogs get them and think their toys

folds up soaking wet towels and leaves them on the towel rail.

And you know the one thing he does he does just to wind me up and it really really gets to me!!!!
I have one of those spoon things you put your teaspoon in yea? Well I like it facing a certain way, it logical the way I have it, well every bloody moring I get up and the thing is the other way round....I know it's a small thing but My God IF He Don't Stop It there is going to be a murder
He knows it winds me so does it all the more.

Elaine xxx
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 07:03 PM
ha ha Elaine with the teaspoons !!!!! It is the little things tho isnt it!!
At least yours folds his towell up and puts it in the bathroom, mine throws his on the bed or the floor where it remains until i pick it up!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 07:27 PM
I have a clean and tidy freak and believe me it can be as bad as being untidy
He snores,
He slurps his tea,
And he says what at everything I say, even when he has heard me

Love him to bits though!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I have a clean and tidy freak and believe me it can be as bad as being untidy
He snores,
He slurps his tea,
And he says what at everything I say, even when he has heard me

Love him to bits though!!
mine does that it's so annoying

Elaine xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Whenever he asks me to do something, I have about one nano second in which to do it otherwise it's too late! He always leaves everything to the last minute when he's known about it for well over a week or so, but instead of telling me THEN, he tells me at the last minute

When I go out in his car with him, he starts off too slow, like we crawl up the road in the village, and I'm talking an almost brand new M3 he's got here so I have to move my bum in the seat to make it go faster and he gives me this funny look That's because engines don't like going fast when they're cold whereas I don't care about that bit, I just want to get moving and quick!

Again out and about in the car when he's driving and I want him to stop somewhere, he never pulls over where I tell him,he goes on and on and on about 3 miles away, turns to me and says "well, I can't just pull over like you do I have traffic behind" so I end up saying "don't bother" coz I'm not going to walk all that way back, I like to stop right outside or the nearest parking spot, which WAS there anyways, he just drove past it!!!!

Apart from that he's fine,no dirty socks, no wet towels, no toothpaste squeezed in the middle, he's really Mr. Perfect, but then, that's why he drives that way!!!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Oh dear god, how long have you got?!?

Ok to name a few:

* We've lived in this house over a year, he does the dishes everyday but still asks where things live!!

* Putting the toilet roll on the holder the wrong way when he knows which way i prefer it!

* Leaving a bit of tea or coffee in a mug usually with soggy biscuit in it

* Breathing really heavily when he sleeps!

* Not listening to me when the TV is on

* Moaning about having really bad hayfever then spending the day on the golf course that is surrounding by plants?!?

* Dumping his Navy kits bags on the floor in the hope the magic fairies will wash them!!

* Clipping his toe nails over the coffee table

I'm sure there are many many more!! Why do we live with men, they're pretty gross really!!
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-06-2009, 08:18 PM
When where going out somewhere he keeps telling me to hurry up and get ready. Then when i'm stood at the front door ready to go he says " i'l just nip to the loo before we go " ahhhhhhhhh, it drives me up the wall. He went one better at the weekend, and said" im just going to have a quick shower" "WHAT" AHHHHHHH
He gets a new toilet roll and just plonks it on top of the empty one, insteed of putting in the holder grrrrr.
He never fills up the tea bag caddie
He throws away magazines i havent read.

I think i will try and put him on our local freecycle site
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 08:33 PM
Where to start....

*Having a shower last thing at night, throwing the towels on the floor, claiming that he'll put them away in the morning, and by lunchtime they are still there,
*Leaving his dirty washing on the bedroom floor, even though the wash basket is his side of the room, right where he dumps the clothes,
*Openly admitting to not listening to me while I was asking what to order online,
*Never wanting to spend time with me.. his life revolves around the tv (sports or fishing) and the laptop (mafia on fb!)
*expects me to wait on him hand and foot 'because he's been at work all day and I've been at home' (Hello, does he know how much mess he leaves that I have to clean up!!!)
*Leaving breadcumbs all over the kitchen side!
*Never helping me do the dogs, even though technically, only one of the dogs is mine, the rest are his!!!

I'll have to stop there, because I'll be sat here all night!!

Just remembered another thing, that really makes me mad!
*We will be sat down watching a soap, and he'll ask me whats happened in the previous episode, knowing full well that I didn't watch it either! He does this on a regular basis too!

Sarah xx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 08:33 PM
LOL here I go.....

He leaves every drawer and cupboard open when he has been in there.

He leaves all his dirty clothes where he takes them off.

He shaves in the shower and leaves the bits in the bath,along with the toe-nails.

He dumps wet towels on the floor.

He always asks me where his shoes,coat,bag,magazine are....

He smokes.....

He snores and makes other loud noises in bed!

He never tidies the kitchen after he has cooked and every pot and pan will somehow have been used.

He tips everything off the plates into the little drainer next to the sink and does not empty it!

I could go on but I won't,

I will just add that are so many more things that i love about him, we have been together for 24 years.....
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »