Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2014, 05:51 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Monday).

Morning everyone up early again today its Monday and until the students are all placed and settled it is early starts for Gorden. It should all ease in a couple of weeks hopefully.
Very foggy here today and Gorden has to negotiate all the back roads with nasty dykes either side till he hits the main roads and the A10.

Hope you had a good weekend Helena bet it was a busy one.
Fingers crossed the hound is caught today Eileen.
Nippy Jen I hope we see you today and that you are feeling a little better about everything this morning.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2014, 06:39 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

Hope Gorden has a safe journey in the dark, it was the same for Dave but at least he doesn't have to negotiate any dykes, only numpties.

Yes, very, very busy over the week-end as I have to get the small van all prepared for the permanent chap next week-end, so I brought everything home, even all the blinds, and they've all been washed and hosed up on my top walls where I can hang them, and the dishwasher did the rest for me. Today I am lugging it all back up there again.

Hopefully, I will be able to get a trainer on my black stubbed toes on my right foot this morning, otherwise, it'll be a walk in flip flops today which is not advisable with my previous record of mishaps.

Got a phone call last night from a lady who wants to rent the big van for the winter of 2015, which is absolutely brilliant for me, so now I won't have to worry next year whether I'll have somebody for the winter cos I already do.

Dave was in a good mood most of the week-end, until last night, but then he's got a lot on his mind for returning to work, as the son of the prospective buyer has moved all his tools in now and expects to be starting work there from today. Dave's a bit iffy about taking him on, he feels it could well be another stitch up for him, I reckon it is, so he's got to have a few words with him before he starts as to where he stands, i.e. not a full time employee that's for sure.

Won't be around much this week, it's exceptionally busy, but then I AM retired don'tchaknow and that's what happens when you get retired lol!

Hope you're all well along with the doglets and I'll pop in as and when to try and keep up with you all. Enjoy your day even though it is Monday.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2014, 06:42 AM
Morning Helena. How did you stub your toes ?
Busy sounding but successful weekend by the sounds of it. I hope Dave de-stresses when he gets to work.
Good news about the van for next Winter.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-09-2014, 07:51 AM
Good Morning Everybody,
Beautiful morning here, the sun coming through the golden leaves on the trees - gorgeous!
Late up again this morning and her nibs was anxious to get our straight away.
Having a chilling day today but might get as far as washing the van & decking down as it's such a lovely day.

Enjoy your Monday, whatever it brings
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2014, 07:53 AM
Morning FL sounds like a nice Monday. Enjoy.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-09-2014, 08:08 AM
Thanks Lynn
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2014, 08:47 AM
Morning all
Helena, what on earth have you been up to to get black toes? i must admit i do think it sounds a bit odd the prospective buyers son setting up shop in daves workshop...would make me a bit uncomfortable, i would be all right with it after the contracts were signed etc but until then i wouldn't be happy about it
not doing anything today except attempting to walk the dog, haven't been able to manage since thursday, she has been so good bless her, my back is stiff today and only bothers me when i try to stand up/stretch for something so hopefully i will be fully functional in a coupe of days
mum called the dog warden about the pup, one of them took her home for the weekend and she will do her 7 days then go to a staffy rescue, apparently if we want her we can have her (pending home check i guess) i am not sure what to do really but i am sure as she is a pup and very very cute she will fly out
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2014, 08:51 AM
Morning griff. Hope the back eases its floor laying that has possibly aggravated it.
Sounds like you have a few days to have a think about the pup.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-09-2014, 09:09 AM
Ooooh Griff! Puppy! What to do?!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2014, 09:24 AM
Hello all, not really with it as I have been suffering with my legs and knees...........also with the blessed sinuses that are causing me great grief.

Nippy, I was so sorry to hear of your neighbour and friend and I do hope you can help her all you can within your own limitations of course.

Lynn, I hope Gorden gets to work safely, it must be a very busy time at work for him, hope it all goes well.

Helena, that sure is iffy for the prospective buyer to move his son in at this point, not sure I could let that happen until all is signed and delivered. Dave will have to get him to sign an avit davit to the effect that he is here under duress as you cannot insure his being there unofficially. Very dangerous situation.

I hope everyone else is ok. God bless all, moyra xxx
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »