Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2014, 06:17 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Monday).

Morning everyone,

Not quite so hot here this morning thankfully. I have to go for a mammogram this afternoon so would be better if it were cooler!

Have a good day all and I hope all the furries that were ill, Winter and the GSD's, are now well on the mend.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-08-2014, 06:24 AM
Morning Folks,
I'm never here this early on a work day!

Good luck with the mammogram Moyra.

It's a really beautiful morning here and still cool so I'm off to t'field to give Poppy a good run then we'll go to the woods later. As it gets hotter you've got some shelter under the trees from the sun.

Hope everyone has a good day and that any poorlies are getting better.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2014, 06:25 AM
Morning

Hugs for Winter, I hope things are improving for him.

Good luck with the appointment, Moyra.

Loki is nudging my feet, hinting for a walk so I will drink my coffee and get on with it, Yes Sir Captain Loki!

We got rid of Michael's stabilisers yesterday and he managed to balance and pedal down the green - our neighbour said he was a bit young because he's not four yet but he did it! Only trouble is, he likes to throw himself off when he stops.

Not sure what we're doing today - maybe some cooking and more two-wheel stuff on the green.

Have a good day.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2014, 06:50 AM
Morning everyone

Lol, yes know your place in that house Linda!!! Michael seems to be getting the hang of that bike, maybe he's a budding stunt rider with the throwing himself off bit at the end??

FL, well done on such a good result at the show yesterday and as you said, it's the taking part that counts, being placed is just the icing. Sounds like you've got the bug being on here this early

Moyra good luck with the m thing today, I must get mine organised, I missed my last appointment

Sorry I worked myself backwards, maybe I'm in that kind of mood today? I did oversleep, but only because I couldn't get to sleep last night. We've got hospital this afternoon, and tony is popping in to see to Zena around 4 o'clock and I do hope it doesn't set her ibs off again now that everything's coming out of her so perfectly. I'm sure just one day of change shouldn't have a bad effect on her.

Lynn, what a lovely surprise you had yesterday bumping into that lady with the Bernese. I expect Gorden's gone back this morning, but I'm lucky, I've got Dave for an extra day this week....or am I!

See you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-08-2014, 07:33 AM
Morning Moyra, fl, Linda and Helena.

Moyra hope the mammogram goes well I know how uncomfortable they are.
Morning fl enjoy your walks today.
Morning Linda at Michael he so reminds me of our Michael at that age. Must be a name thing. I hope Lord Loki is now sorted to his satisfaction.
Morning Helena Gorden back today yes, he is having breakfast then will be leaving then home Friday for 3 weeks. Eeek have got quite used to my own company.

Just tidying here today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2014, 07:34 AM
Good morning. Have been up for ages. Teazle walked and also picked blackberries on the way. I did have help so if she is ill later I will know it is an overload of pickyourown as I don't expect all of them were ripe

Hope all the sick ones are on the mend today.

Eldest son arrived here just after 11.00pm having driven all the way from Glasgow. Has stayed the night so have offered to take him back home to Brighton this morning. Things we do for our kids eh. Mind you it is either that or I will be doing his washing and drying his tent as he said he would leave all that here and go home by train. I think my option is better Decorating seems to be on hold for the day but I only have half a room to do and then it is finished

Hope you all have a good day. Good luck at the hospital today Helena
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2014, 07:46 AM
Morning all.
Nice to see you Moyra good luck with your mammary mangle!!
Morning 4LZ enjoy your walk.
Morning LS blimey Michael i s doing well abandoning stabilisers at his age
Morning Helena enjoy your extra day of Dave! I hope Zena will be alright today.

I'm going to finish turning the sitting room out so that the decorator can start tomorrow, a day earlier than he originally said but the soon he starts the sooner he finishes
See you all later.
Oooops I missed Lynn and Sue morning both!
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2014, 07:56 AM
Morning all

Hope all poorly dogs are on the mend, also any poorly peoples!

Well done Michael, that's a big step for a big boy.

Hope the mammogram goes well moyra and the hospital Helena.

I watched a programme last night about the pals regiments in the war....My grandad was in one......I found it so touching, all those young lads, they hadn't a clue. Our house will join in the "lights out" tonight at 10pm.

Well, now that's off my chest, I'm off to put the washing out as its a lovely morning here
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2014, 08:23 AM
Morning all
Lovely sunny weather this morning
Only 2 'crisis things'
1) my tea bags have run out. Forgot 2 buy more yesterday
2) my tv is acting up- it keeps turning itself on and off, as in no picture just click-clack if you know what I mean
Typical, I wanted to book our holiday on Friday, can't afford to do both- not happy. Hopefully if I leave it off for a few hours it will sort itself.

Got to take Lauryn to the opticians, then buy more tea bags. Will take Rosie for a run round before it gets too hot or Rains lol

Good luck with the mammogram Moyra and good luck at the hospital Helena.
Hope everyone else is well and the poorly pooches are getting better
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2014, 08:26 AM
Originally Posted by Gellygoo View Post
Morning all

Hope all poorly dogs are on the mend, also any poorly peoples!

Well done Michael, that's a big step for a big boy.

Hope the mammogram goes well moyra and the hospital Helena.

I watched a programme last night about the pals regiments in the war....My grandad was in one......I found it so touching, all those young lads, they hadn't a clue. Our house will join in the "lights out" tonight at 10pm.

Well, now that's off my chest, I'm off to put the washing out as its a lovely morning here
Im hoping to join in if I get home from work in time, it's a great idea
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »