View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 07:07 PM
I once saw a girl walking her rabbit on the field where I walk my dogs.. she was lucky I saw her before the two off lead lurchers I was walking did... I gave her stern words! Apart from the dangers of dogs on the field. Pharaoh would regularly catch Mixy rabbits on that field. Not the place for a pet bunny!

The little girl tearfully explained that she had wanted a dog, but her dad had bought her a rabbit and a lead and said if she could look after that and walk it twice a day he would consider a dog next year !!! But she couldn't find any where safe to walk it!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
I once saw a girl walking her rabbit on the field where I walk my dogs.. she was lucky I saw her before the two off lead lurchers I was walking did... I gave her stern words! Apart from the dangers of dogs on the field. Pharaoh would regularly catch Mixy rabbits on that field. Not the place for a pet bunny!

The little girl tearfully explained that she had wanted a dog, but her dad had bought her a rabbit and a lead and said if she could look after that and walk it twice a day he would consider a dog next year !!! But she couldn't find any where safe to walk it!
You couldn't make it up! Poor girl!
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2011, 02:52 PM
At the last game fair I went to there was an old gent walking round the stalls as a visitor with a ferret on a lead. Not such a great idea when the place is full of gundogs, terriers and lurchers!

My ex had ferrets and the smell kept Flynn away, he didnt like them at all! Jed got a bite on the nose too!
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Bet they got a lot of interest, Cherry n Parker look like they had a lovely time, good job Jamie spotted the ferrets first. I once saw someone walking a cat on a lead up on the river bank, fortunately was walking my friends dog at the time(who isn't interested in cats) n not Scoop
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2