Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2018, 10:38 AM

Daily Thread Thursday 18th January

Good morning everyone

Hope you are feeling better Moyra.

No doubt you have had two walks already with Max Besoeker

Lovely and sunny here but still a little chilly. Forecast is colder over the weekend. Seemed to have missed most of the high winds that were forecast. Nothing planned, still catching up on programmes I have missed. Have cleared up some leaves that have collected outside front door and behind the side gate but still far too wet to do anything in the garden. In charge of neighbour's dog again today.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2018, 11:00 AM
Morning Sue, cold here too...i have put the heating back on! i have to go out in a bit but will be wrapping up...been as far as the back garden but looked at the local newspaper website and the gable end got blew off a house and the local hospital has a panel hanging off it or something
had a slight bargain, Steve has ordered a gaming pc so asked if i could look at antivirus for him, he saw one at pcworld for £8.99...looked on argos and it is £4.99, so ordered me one too Lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-01-2018, 12:25 PM
'morning Sue, Griff, and all who follow

Just spent the whole morning doing tempory repairs to five panels that blew down in the gales. Had to do it quick to ensure our resident escape artist (Casey) doesn't go wandering It's our new neighbours fence which they were talking of replacing anyway.

Next door have had a wood burner installed which required a new flue topped with a big copper coloured thing at the top. This blew off and landed about two foot from the car

So another morning wasted and I couldn't do what I wanted grrrr.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2018, 01:31 PM
Sorry taken a backward step. Legs and feet are bad today. Stiil just taken some paracetamol. Lets hope it works. Have a good day all, take care. You could have done without that extra work Harvey.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-01-2018, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Sorry taken a backward step. Legs and feet are bad today.
Hope the paracetamol works for you
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2018, 07:45 PM
Hi and good evening all.
Moyra, I'm with Losos. I hope the paracetamol pills give you some relief.

Max, our dog, went to the groomer today so we had a dog-free hour. A lazy lunch at a pub. It's a nice enough place with a carvery - and part of a chain. Good but predictable as these places are.

My wife gets a text when the groomer is done. Today:
"Max is ready but no panic - he is sleeping."
He is very relaxed with the groomer.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2018, 11:34 PM
A very late hello from me
Moyra I hope the paracetamol helped, and you getting some relief
I’ve struggled to get warm today too Griff, we’ve been lucky no damage at ours, except had to hunt for my glass bin. Lol
Rosie has been to the groomers today too Besoeker, Rosie loves her so that’s good & she’s now all beautiful, soft & smells fabulous after her pamper session
Sue hope you enjoyed your catch up tv
Losos sounds you’ve had a busy day
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2018, 11:41 PM
Rosie after her pamper session
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	E2F88B70-0B52-4AA0-8CEE-EA7E181EDD74.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	40.8 KB