Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2018, 04:39 PM

Daily Thread, Sunday 14th January 2018

Afternoon all, today is my dads birthday, he liked all his Prezzies so will get him a couple of pints too. My bro get him a watch...he has loads already, set it all up for him and told him not to touch anything lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2018, 04:52 PM
Afternoon all
Hope everyone is well, quiet on here today
Moyra hope you feeling a bit better today, hopefully your meds will get sorted soon.
Happy Birthday to your dad Griff, glad he liked his pressies
Took Rosie on a really good wander round today, it’s been cold but dry.
Had a roast Chicken dinner full works yum
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2018, 05:36 PM
Ooo, how lovely Mandy a roast...i like a roast...minus the roast lol. I was freezing taking my digs out...forgot my gloves again
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2018, 07:59 PM
Cold this morning, but considering it's January I suppose it's to be expected. Horrible weather forecast for tomorrow so we made the most of today.

I've been very tired today and even had a nanny nap - not like me

I wonder what happened to make watches that just tell the time go out of fashion? These days, they seem to do everything barr whistle Dixie - and I bet some of 'em even do that lol.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-01-2018, 10:32 PM
Evening all.
Hope you are all well and that ailments are getting less ail and more hale..........
Happy birthday griffs dad.
We've been out and about a bit today.
First stop was Houghton Hall Park. We had breakfast in their excellent cafe. It's dog friendly and Max just lies patiently under the table. A couple of little, yappy barkers, always the little ones, came in and had a bark at Max. He just blanks them - as he should.

Next was the long walk round the park. Lots of things that invite canine exploration and interest. There is a monthly photography competition so I took some photographs. May post a couple after the competition closes 31Jan2018.

Then the beloved supermarket. Usual score, us two stroll round the outside while Mrs goes in to do the business.

At around 16:00, Max and I did a local bog trot. It's a short(er) trip but still around forty minutes depending on route. A little bit of excitement was him galloping around with a Dalmatian pup. Eight months old and very exuberant. Good for them both. Exercise of course and, perhaps more importantly, learning social skills.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2018, 10:59 PM
They do say the weather not going to be good tomorrow, will see if I get to take Rosie out.
Glad Max enjoyed the run round with the Dalmatian, will look forward to the photos
Lol Chris my hubby still has a normal watch there’s a couple of blokes pay for their shopping with their watches, always makes me smile not even that young tbh, not like you’d expect
Griff nothing worse than cold hands brr hope you’ve warmed up again