Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2017, 08:55 AM

Dogsey Daily Boxing Day 26th December 2017

Morning peeps. Hope you all had a lovely day yesterday. Sara sadly goes back this afternoon after we had a lovely day yesterday but I will see her again on 28th. And then 1st January a New Year for everyone. Hope you all have a good day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2017, 09:16 AM
Good morning all.

Dry yet cold here, hope you all had a Christmas that was exactly as you would want.

Just had boiled eggs toast and marmite. Had 5 powercuts including all the street lights last night; the longest and first about 70 minutes then about 5-30 minutes in duration, no idea what happened, but seems to be resolved.

Mom still poorly with her cold went to bed at 2-4 got up had dinner then returned to bed during the first power cut about 6ish obviously with this cold needed the sleep and she is still in bed now. Just seen my neighbour and her hubby retired to bed too......and is was still there at 8.45am.

Lynn hope all is as comortable as possible wth Gill. Wonder i thats normal her hubby not being told she is being treated for Sepesis

Brenda glad you had a good day with your daughter.
Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2017, 09:44 AM
Morning brenda and Kazz.

Hope everybody had a lovely christmas day.

Kazz wouldn't surprise me in the least the way things have gone. They do not seem to tell anybody anything these days.
4 months for the stair lift then to be told it had been done through the wrong agency so still waiting.
Call 111 at 4pm for a doctor to go out he turns up at 5.30 am next day. does very little even the paramedics said he should of called an ambulance because of her irregular heart beat.
Yesterday call for an ambulance at gill's request as she feels so ill and it takes hours to get there.
Then Peter being told what she was being treated for he thought tests for the heart, blood pressure etc., but seemed to know nothing of the sepsis. We all knew she had a bad infection it has been ongoing for a while now.
The whole cancer issue seems to be being skirted around.

He will speak to the hospital later and then update me.

Hope mums cold gets better soon Kazz and she feels better.
Hoping everyone else is well today and all four legged friends are to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2017, 11:02 AM
Good morning Brenda, Kazz, Lynn and all who follow

Sorry to read about Gill hope they can do something to help her. Thinking of your and your family.

Sorry mum has a bad cold Kazz hope it soon clears.

Pleased you enjoyed your day yesterday Brenda. Take care.

Had a lovely day yesterday with a friend today just the three of us so an easy day. Had a long chat over Skype with other son and saw the youngest granddaughter too who was 2 years old yesterday and my she is big, more like a three year old and so with it with her mobile phone

Hope everyone enjoyed their day yesterday and are feeling well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2017, 11:15 AM
Lynn, i really hope you will complain, always worries me when things like this happen if people have no family to act for them.
Pleased everyone has had a good time....i have not murdered anyone yet is a miracle
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-12-2017, 11:32 AM
Morning Sue how nice to see your granddaughter and son even if on skype.
griff glad to hear no one has been murdered yet.
Peter will be doing shouting I can assure you.
Update is she is ok still on MRU while they assess and decide which ward to put her on and undoubtedly wait for a bed to become available. Also on a drip definitely for the infection and most probably rehydration as well.

Peter will know more tomorrow and then so shall we.