Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 09:28 PM

Be careful (warning)

Had a few hotmails for : LR Luxury Replica's (watches and jewelry) I haven't opened them. but have looked them up and there are several warnings from people saying that they have ordered and found they received nothing, but have lost money after their card details were given.
Just thought I'd pass on
parsonsmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Oooh thanks for that. I've had a an email from them on an almost daily basis this last week.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 11:13 PM
Thanks for letting us know, I've been recieving some weird e-mails lately. I don't open them, just send them to spam......
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

Another warning - there's also a spam thing going around hotmail at the minute where it's sent from one of your contacts' hotmail addresses and then it spreads onto you and causes your hotmail to send spam messages. I don't even understand how it works - I went away for a week, found out my account had been spamming people while I was away, went to log into my account when I got back and got a message telling me it had been blocked
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Thanks for letting us know, I've been recieving some weird e-mails lately. I don't open them, just send them to spam......

Originally Posted by parsonsmum View Post
Oooh thanks for that. I've had a an email from them on an almost daily basis this last week.
me too
Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
Thanks for the heads up!

Another warning - there's also a spam thing going around hotmail at the minute where it's sent from one of your contacts' hotmail addresses and then it spreads onto you and causes your hotmail to send spam messages. I don't even understand how it works - I went away for a week, found out my account had been spamming people while I was away, went to log into my account when I got back and got a message telling me it had been blocked
that happened to my friend too
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2012, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the warning x