View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2011, 09:49 PM
You must all have very nice-natured dogs as I wouldn't dare leave bones lying about with Izzy and Parker as although they get on well 99% of the time I know that were there bones lying around Izzy would duff Parker up over them
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Does anyone leave their dogs unsupervised with bones?
Yeah kinda, when I am out Mia is crated but Ben is in the house with bones about if they are any there. Although I might stop that now because the other day Mia got a splinter of bone trapped accross the roof of her mouth between her teeth - she was really good, let me take it out then grabbed it from me and raced off to chew it some more

Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
You must all have very nice-natured dogs as I wouldn't dare leave bones lying about with Izzy and Parker as although they get on well 99% of the time I know that were there bones lying around Izzy would duff Parker up over them
I can only do it if there is no meat left on the bone, if it was real 'food' then mia would be stressing all the time that ben might get too close to hers
GoldenShadow1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-11-2011, 11:59 AM
No time really! Being retrievers ours don't generally put a bone down and come back to it they will just keep on going and I worry about their teeth. As they are both rather food oriented it would turn into a competition rather easily = not very good.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2