Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2016, 06:43 AM

Daily Thread, Easter Sunday, March 27

Good Morning everyone, Happy Easter Sunday.

I expect you all want your hour back

I hope that spaniel is the one that was found and now has a responsible home. I had Amber tagged when she six months old and it was done when she was being spayed.

Amber is not interested in her breakfast yet it will take her a little while to adjust to the hours difference.

Not sure what the weather is going to do today shall have to wait and see.

Lynn, did you hear about the little girl who was blown away on a pump up castle and was killed in Harlow yesterday. The owners of the castle have been arrested for negligent manslaughter. Her poor parents.

Hope everyone is ok today and no overdosing on chocolate.

Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God Bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-03-2016, 08:08 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow. Happy Easter.
No Moyra how dreadful it was horrible wet windy weather in Harlow yesterday hardly bouncy castle weather.
I will go onto the on line Harlow star and take a peek.

Also hoping that poor spaniel ha been found horrible mean owners.

Weather a bit odd here it has rained during and overnight and is now sunny but it keeps dipping in and out.

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday and are well all four legged friends too.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-03-2016, 08:13 AM
Just read about it Moyra dreadful. They haven't said it is the parents that have been arrested but two people and health and safety are investigating.
It was in the town park at the children's fair. Absolutely awful.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2016, 08:17 AM
Morning all. Dreadful news about that poor girl. They had a similar story line on neighbours a couple of months back. No-one learns. Dreadful. June while you were in the bath the clocks went forward so it is easy to lose an hour. Sunny and rainy at intervals here. Been out and got wet on the last little bit. Time doesn't seem to worry dogs as they rise with the sun and go to sleep with the dark, at least pet dogs do. So June yours may not as they think they are woolufs.
Happy Easter all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2016, 08:21 AM
Good morning

Hope your day isn't too wet and windy for Amber's walks Moyra and you can also have a peaceful day.

Yres Lynn that news is dreadful - what were people thinking. That is very nice of Tracey to offer to take Joel she has a heart of gold. Lets hope the authorities listen and do something.

Poor little dog Griff hope she was found and spent a warm comfy night.

Rained hard overnight but it is now sunny but for how long as heavy clouds keep appearing. we were hoping to go out today so I think an early lunch and see what the weather is like this afternoon.

Hope all those who have been ill are now feeling better and also our four legged friends

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2016, 09:58 AM
Lynn, no not the parents the owners of the bouncy castle have been arrested. Having said that not sure I would have let my child on there in that weather yesterday, the wind was harsh. I thought I had heard of a similar accident before and yes it must have been on Neighbours.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-03-2016, 10:05 AM
I'm still on the old time this morning, will gradually adjust during the day, or maybe tomorrow as well No pressure, ideal time to mess with the hour really over a long Bank Holiday weekend.
Had a good clear out this morning as when I went into to skip out in the little kennel this morning, there were more bones in there than you could ever believe, buried under the shavings, only you couldn't clean up for them, I usually pile them in a corner and move them as needed, but this morning was stupid. So put them out all over the yard, Mabs was besides herself, then Lona decided to guard the ones by the gate and poor Zen wasn't allowed near them, I moved some of them elsewhere. Skipping the big house out was dead easy, no mess and no bones, Mabs had removed them to her larder Next time I go out,they will all have been taken to their hideaway and put safely out of harms way
Nice day here today, keeping girls in as I know it will be like a nightmare out there, they'll be fine and sleep the day away as they normally do when no walks in the offing. According to the weather forecast, it is raining here, so the sunshine and lack of rain is merely an illusion
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2016, 10:10 AM
Good morning all, happy Easter. It's actually quite nice here, bright and breezy but when the showers come, blimey are they heavy.
I hadn't heard about the bouncy castle incident but what a dreadful thing to happen. My thoughts are with the parents.
Nothing planned for today, just an easy day at home I think.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2016, 10:50 AM
Sue we have just had torrential rain with icecubes so I hope it doesn't come your way. Must go and put 4 bird roast in to cook. Have a good and dry/ish day peeps.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2016, 11:31 AM
Just managed to give Amber a quick walk as the rain has started again. Hopefully there will be another break later on in the day when she wants to go again. Must think about getting the meat in the oven. it has come over very black now so I think I judged it right. Am tempted to have a siesta. June, your dogs never fail to amaze me with their antics.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >