View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chickadeedeedee
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Thank you Zantababy for your good wishes and concern!

C3D
Chickadeedeedee
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-12-2005, 02:00 PM
Thank you Christine for your concern and good wishes! So nice to know everyone is so caring at DW!

Chick in 3D
Chickadeedeedee
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Hi Minihaha.

Thank you for your concern and good wishes for my sick "lads." My husband is Italian. One would think he has enough garlic in his system to ward off the flu for everyone in the county!
Thanks again!

C3D
Chickadeedeedee
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-12-2005, 02:22 PM
Hi there Foxy.

some of the nails are already nibbled on....

Thank you also for your concern! Mike is better today and has even ventured out of bed and onto the living couch under a blanket. Well, at least he's out of bed! His pneumonia seems to be clearing up, slowly, but still better.

Bosco thinks he is much better too. Until now he was just laying near Mike and keeping watch over him. Now...he is throwing a squeaky toy at Mike so that Mike will throw it for him. LOL!!! Who needs a physician when your dog knows when someone is well enough to play?

Talk to you later.

Lydia
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Hi Lydia,

So its too late for some of the nails is it Never mind you can grow them over Christmas.

I didn't know Mike was an Italian Stallion You kept that one very quiet What part of Italy is he from? I went to Italy once to Sorrento and it was beautiful. Think Italy has just about recovered from the experience 21 years later
Chickadeedeedee
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-12-2005, 08:16 PM
Hi again Foxy.

Hmmmm. About this Italian Stallion of mine :smt007 ... His parents and generation before are from the Umbria region of Italy. His parents moved to the mountains of Tennessee USA.

So actually I should have stated he is a first generation Tennessee hill-billy stallion of Italian decent. :smt049 I too am first generation American, though only a wanna be hill-billy .

Lydia

((Fingernails in my Christmas stocking? Ewwwww! LOL!!!))
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2