View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
julieiito
New Member!

19-03-2007, 09:23 PM

Ito R.I.P My Little One 20/03/95 - 16/03/07

On Friday 16th March at 10:20 I had my little boy put to sleep due to kidney failure and finding it hard to cope with, life is so empty without him I miss him dreadfully and I dont know how long it will take to heal but I feel it will never. Having your pet put to sleep is the hardest thing to do and the pain we suffer.

It all started on the Monday 5th March Ito woke me up at 04:00 he wanted to go out for a wee but he wanted to stay outside but it was very cold as I brought him back in he was crying to go back out to lay on the cold floor Ito looked tired and stopped eating just picking at his food he was on a course of antibiotics he had an upper respiratory, nose & throat infection my vet said that is why Ito wasnt eating then he stopped drinking that was on the Saturday 10th Ito was admitted to have fluids on a drip over night I collected Ito the following day but he still looked tired we came home Ito still wouldnt eat or drink anything I was so worried I tried everything to get him to eat and drink I had to syringe him Hills AD & Water but Ito just looked lifeless just raising his head up and he always looked at me as he was my dog I kept taking Ito to the vet to ask is Ito in pain he said no which made me feel a little better but when Ito got up he looked weak he wasnt steady while he was standing or walking like losing his balance on the Friday 16th it was starting all over again at 04:20 Ito was crying to go out it was icy out and wanted to lay on the grass or on the concrete floor I picked Ito up and nursed him to keep his mind off going out I waited to my vet to open so I could phone I spoke to one of the veterinary nurses and told what was going on she told me there was nothing they could give to Ito but to make an appointment That time I knew he was going to be put to sleep I was so sick just before we was going out Ito looked up at me he had the energy to follow me it all seamed so weird as we got in the car Ito just looked lifeless in my arms got to the vet my heart was pounding I was holding my little boy talking to him then he past away.

Ito, I love you so much, you brought me so much happiness into my life and I want to thank you for that for being you. I miss you and I will always remain in my heart forever. My love Julie XxXxX.
Erin
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-03-2007, 09:25 PM
im so sorry for your loss,run free little one xxxx
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-03-2007, 09:25 PM
Sorry, such a sad loss to ya...

Run free wee man
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2007, 09:27 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss

Run free Ito xx
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2007, 09:29 PM
I'm so sorry you have lost your little boy

Run free at the bridge sweet one xx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

19-03-2007, 10:04 PM
So very sorry to hear this , I sympathise and understand as I had to have my Golden Oldie put to sleep on 14 March 07.

Run free at the bridge little one you are so precious to your Mum
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2007, 10:38 PM
so sorry for your loss, run free little man.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2007, 10:43 PM
im so very sorry for your loss,it all seems so bad right now,just you rember the good times hun and youl be fine,

run free wee one run free your pain is overxxxx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Arr Julie I am so sorry to read your post and the very sad news. Your little fella is sleeping now and when he wakes he will find the others at the bridge waiting for him.

It is difficult to put into words the dreadful pain in which we all experience when our loved pets pass, but in time you will remember him with a smile - i promise xxx
julieiito
New Member!

20-03-2007, 12:13 AM
I want to thank all of you for your support it means so much to me at this sad time

Thank you,

Julie xxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >