Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2005, 11:42 PM

feel like crying!!!!

ok i think im about to cry, ive jus got home from work and indie has chewed thru my mattress down to the springs!

ive been havin such a bad week! i jus been at work and my first customer i had a go at
it wasnt my fault, honest. I had only jus got there and this guy complained that his food was cold, but he'd already finished it. And i was like, well why didnt u say anything when ur table was checked. obvious i wud have thought, anyway he started claiming i was blaming him for it and i was like well im not blaming u for anything but i cant do much for u cos u didnt say anythin b4 and u finished ur meal. anyway he was getting really rude and i jus walked off . then he comes over to me havin another go cos i didnt send a manager over even tho he didnt want me to do anything. some people blow my mind,. i mean, maybe i shud have been nicer to him,b ut i really wasnt in the mood. and anyway i said to him there was no point sending manager over cos they wont do anything anyway. needless to say i walked away from him again and he got really peeved and walked out. and guess wot, my manager didnt give a shit.

anyway, back to the mattress thing, i didnt tell indie off cos i didnt catch her doing it, but i did nearly cry when i found it! especially since i didnt see it til after an hour i got home cosi came and sat on computer and ate my takeaway from work
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2005, 11:43 PM
Awww Jenny
You really aren't having a good week are you
Hope things get better soon!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-01-2005, 12:36 AM
Aww Jenny..maybe you can claim on the house insurance ..how long have you had the matress it looks new? If you bought it with a Barclaycard you may be able to claim if under 90 days ago Reguarding the job it really is not worth arguing, so much easier and less stressful just to smile and say ''Sorry sir'' I guess Indie may have been missing you
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2005, 12:38 AM
Jen do you have a crate for her- honestly they are a blessing
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2005, 07:05 AM
Have to agree Lel, use a crate or shut her into the kitchen. It will be for her own safety and your peace of mind, it could have been something that would have harmed her.

Trouble with your sort of job, it woudl be lovely if you did not have to deal with the GP, used to say that about my own job, being in the service trade is not much fun when you are down anyway. Still only one day left this week lets hope next week is better.
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

08-01-2005, 08:59 AM
Jenny I feel for you. If that had happened to me I would be in pieces cuz my bed is my retreat. Hope things get better!
Carole
Supervisor

08-01-2005, 09:01 AM
@ Jenny

A crate would be ideal if you could crate train Indie.

Star did that to our mattress when she was a pup. We just turned it over and made do with it until we got a new bed.
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2005, 09:17 AM
Awwwwwwwww Jenny

I've said it before you need a crate girl
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2005, 09:28 AM
yeh we've already turned it over cos she ripped a hole in the other side already!
unfortunetely its not a new mattress, its my parents old one, they gave me the whole bed when i moved out. luckily its on my bf;s side of the bed
Meg
Supervisor

08-01-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by Carole
@ Jenny
A crate would be ideal if you could crate train Indie.
Star did that to our mattress when she was a pup. We just turned it over and made do with it until we got a new bed.
good idea Carol may I add too that?
Jen you could make a patch from cloth,or buy an iron on patch from sewing shop or iron on tape to attach a cloth patch If you get a crate I would try putting Indie in the crate for say half an hour at a time after she has been out and while you are at home so she gets used to it without being scared. Before you leave her alone (in the crate or otherwise) put an old jumper in her bed that you have worn and smells of you and leave a radio on low and confine to one room like the kitchen
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »