View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 06:33 PM
I think my hubby has been lucky he has been taking statins for 13 years and has never had a problem. And his cholesterol is 3

Please can I help with the garden Eileen

Pauls interview went well but as he says you can never really tell. He liked the place and the people so he is hopeful.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 06:39 PM
LYNN,I'm thinking someday I'll run out of things to do and then maybe I could get a wee job...never happens though This week is pretty much covered by my to do list already Be worse if I couldn't do it though
My dad's anniversary tomorrow,5 years Can't believe it,that flew in.Have Mass tomorrow night with family.already had a whip round for flowers and they are on the grave looking gorgeous Have permission to do the two graves either side of my dad's( give them a tidy,cut the grass) so that's done too.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Eh ...no NIP JEN,you can't help...sorry Love doing it myself but I will appreciate advice and tips when needed...is that fair?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 06:44 PM
Lynne, I take Tramadol as a pain killer which is an opiate. the Doc offered me morphine for the pain. I said I thought the tramadol was bad enough! I might leave the statins off for a while. Maybe take them 1 week in every four. We shall see. Thanks Lynne.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Can I uncross my fingers now please Nippy.
Very well said Lynn, just playing catch up as retired to read my book for a while, and decided to finish it because I have 3 more to read yet.
My tea is cooking, have given girlies their tea, battened down the hatches again, although I think the rain IS on its way now as the wind has got up. Been lovely today though.
Good drying day Lynne, forecast for the next 2 days Not Good, but Friday is going to be OK it says.
I thought you'd get the 3rd degree if you mentioned key safes, perhaps you could say if there was an emergency.
Am definitely going to bury a key in the garden, will remember to put it inside something first.
Bit concerned about letting the girls go to be honest Helena, if there was an Incident I wouldn't want mine to get the blame, having said that if it does drag the woman over and get to us, then its the only option isn't it.
I had to let Cariad go that day one of those bloody collies came through the fence at us, and she sorted it quick style. Lurve to see the piccies of all those GSD's. Does she have them on couplers, bought a coupler myself, but had visions of disappearing up the M6 hanging on like grim death and thought Perhaps Not.
Have got everything crossed for the sale of the business, then Dave can be a full time carer, because someones got to do it!!!
Can't be bad Mandy, eating out all day. Here's me having to rough it and buy stuff and then go home and cook it.
Ironing will still be waiting for you when it rains, so why bother, get out there girl whilst the suns shining.
Eileen, I've only got a teeny tiny garden, so you'd be done in no time, if you can call in on the way to Mandy's.
Moyra, the stuff I've heard about statins has made me vow never to take them even if I'm given a prescription for them. Then again, Nippy says Brian is sound as a pound on them. Worth trying to see what happens, because it worked for Lynne's OH.
Right BGT back on now
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Sorry Moyra missed your post there not the news you were wanting to hear really was it ? Anaemia is very debilitating
Get well soon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 06:49 PM
Enjoy your tea June. I had a prawn salad wanted the avocado I bought too but it wan't ripe enough.
Ice cream and custard for afters.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 06:52 PM
BGT,on Tuesday night??Whats up with that?
Certainly TW I will do your garden first,since its small MANDY is not very good with sizes she's not sure what size her's is
Has GORDON been absent lately?Feels strange not being insulted,everyone else is so lovely Hope He and Mem are ok.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 06:53 PM
I've got a Cunning Plan for TV tonight.
Watch BGT till 8pm
Turn to Holby
Watch the rest of BGT and Corrie on +1

I found some fish in breadcrumbs in the freezer and got some southern fried oven chips to go with it.
Then got a mint cornetto for afters.

Not sure about ice cream and custard together, but it takes all sorts, not literally on the ice cream and custard of course!!!

Gordon's busy replanting his Estate he said
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 06:54 PM
(( hugs)) MOYRA..hope you feel better soon xx
Page 9 of 14 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »