Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 05:26 PM
We haven't had any sun all day.
Glad your not sleeping on the plot.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Was going to post earlier but my friend phoned asked if I fancied a run out to Belper, where there is the most fab locally produced cafe- so ironing etc had to wait, cos would have rude not to say yes and breakfast out this morning too, get me

Took Rosie out in between meals out and rain

Fingers crossed for better weather at some point this week
Lacey - my garden could do with sorting .......please
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 05:29 PM
You're doing well with the typing now HELENA. Well done.
All that exercise in the garden LACEY. Just think it might do the weight loss good. Either that or kill you off.
Good for you LYNN We don't want the Daily being spoiled.

If I'd known it wasn't going to rain today I'd have done a load of washing that OH brought back. If I do it tomorrow what's the betting it will pour down for the rest of the week.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Can't say the gardening is causing any weight loss LYNNE but its good for the soul I reckon Grabbing a Mars bar for lunch instead of making something probably doesn't help
MANDY,would love a dabble in your garden,is it big?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 05:36 PM
For us,it's the wet stuff from tomorrow Untill Friday,then dry,sunny and warm for the weekend .....apparently
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

You can come and dabble, not small not big is the best I can describe it
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Well I have been to the docs and he says I am anaemic and that combined with my diabetes is what is making me so tired. I told him about the tremendous pain I suffer in my hips, knees legs and feet and ask him if the statins were making them worse he said no doubt but you can leave them off for a few days if you like. I have to laugh because if you can leave tablets off one wonders why you are prescribed them in the first place! He has given me iron tablets for my anaemia but I probably wont take them because they make me even more ill with indigestion pains etc. Anyway hope everyone else is ok. Take care all.

Pat how is little Alfi now?

Have a good evening all, God bless.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
You can come and dabble, not small not big is the best I can describe it
I need a pic
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Moyra My daughter is anaemic now after suffering with Gastritis. She had to have a B12 injection today & has to have another one in 12 weeks.
Re the Statins - OH has been taking them for years & read that they can cause joint & muscle pain. He'd been in agony with both for years so stopped taking the Statins a couple of months ago. Result - he is now Pain Free for the first time in years. Mind you his cholesterol has gone up a bit again After seeing him on them I dont think I would take them if they were offered. His pharmacist told him its the drug companies who are pushing them & the doctors believe the drug companies

Seems like you take pays your money & takes your choice
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 06:06 PM
Evening Mandy the ironing will be there tomorrow the offer of a run out to a nice place and breakfast won't so seize the day as they say. And you did.
Evening Lynne I will have fingers crossed it doesn't rain tomorrow if you have OH's washing to get done.
You could have a little part time job Eileen doing the Dogsey gardens.

I am sat here looking and listening to the rain and wind been at it all day like Saturday and wondering where the heat wave went we were told was coming for May and June.
Page 8 of 14 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »