View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Morning all..... GAH back to work.. I could get used to 3 day weekends!

Well looks like it is going to be a lovely day, got the washing in ready to get it on the line, and will take the girls somewhere for a walk later, maybe to the park, and then I can go to the library for some light reading!

Had a lovely weekend, didn't do too much! but got my house cleaned and garden all done, did some big weeding out by the end of the driveway, found a little mole!

Pleased everyone is well, and that HELENA is back to lovely long posts, that has to be a good sign

See you all later x
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 02:07 PM
Afternoon all,
I never got on this morning as left for work at 7am and have only just got back.
Charly has an old friend over and they have popped out for a little while so its just me and Harley here at the moment.

Lynn hope your hip eases up soon, Mine play up sometimes. not as bad as they used to but they do make me hobble for a few steps if I get up after sitting later in the day or evening. Its also painful to lay in bed on my right hip for too long. We are getting old my dear so I suppose its to be expected .

Malka thinking of pereg and I hope she is ok. I have everything crossed for her.

H, you sound bright today and pleased to hear you have some friends coming later in the week to cheer you up. They get cake too . Got everything crossed Dave gets what he wants for the garage so he can be free of it.

Jenny good luck with that ironing, I hope you can find something interesting on tele to take your mind off it.

Sorry can't remember anything else anyone put off the top of my head at the moment. My brain is not that efficient these days.

We had a bit of rain last night but its been dry so far all day, just overcast. Apparently 10 miles away in two directions they have had torrential rain all day. That river near me really does help to split the rain off in the other direction so we miss the worst.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 02:20 PM
Afternoon June goodness what a lot of numpties out today.
Afternoon Debbie enjoy the walk later and I hope work itsn't too taxing.
Afternoon Bev. Enjoy Harley while Charly is out.
Lets hope Helena remembers to undo the cake.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 02:24 PM
LOL or even get it out of the tin
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 02:28 PM
Lets hope for her visitors its not in a tin as one handed they have no hope of her ever opening the tin to give them any

I spoke too soon its tiddling down here now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Hi
Just sat down with a bowl of beetroot and pasta Gorgeous outside today,so been mostly in the garden...put some solar fairy lights around two of the bushes,be interesting to see them when it gets dark
Lacey's groomer has gone on holiday Untill next Monday,she really needs a tidy up,but it'll have to wait,don't like anyone else doing it
Going have a catch up,see what you're all at
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Afternoon Eileen I think the shrubs will look pretty. We have some solar lights round our arch and they are really pretty when its dark.
Surely Lacey can't be that untidy can't see you letting that happen.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Trust me LYNN,she wouldn't win any beauty awards that's for sure Did give her a good brush,which helped make her less neglected looking,she'll survive till Monday though Thought it would have been a case of,quick phone call and she'd have taken her today...counting my chickens I guess
Good to hear you love your lights,bought 2 sets,on sale in Argos...will take a pic later let you have a look
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Gorden bought some white solar lights for the boat (kitchen) and some for his bedroom Michael said he couldn't have them in the kitchen so he now has two sets in his bedroom.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Yes it would be lovely to see them all lit up.
A bit grey here, but still none of the rain they forecast would be here by 3....not that I'm complaining.
If there is a rainy day forecast then I make plans for things to do inside, and have been putting stuff off for 3 days now, so's I can do them on a rainy day, that everyone else seems to have but us in the Rainy City
Yeah, Bev, in a tin, one handed, not much chance is there
Page 5 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »