Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 06:08 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread - Tuesday

Good morning all Dogsey peeps

Grey and mizzly darn sarf today, I'm sitting here staring out at my soggy, sagging washing on the line, which was dry by yesterday lunchtime, I couldn't be bovvered to get it in before my nanny nap and woke up to rain, so there it stayed. Being the optimist that I am, I thought it would brighten up and dry which it almost did, but then overnight it rained heavily so now I have a dilemma on my hands

Dave went off before 6 am, and although he's going to have to do a 5 day week for a while because of staff holidays, at least this week will be a short one for him, and time will fly for us as it always does.

Nothing major on the cards for us today, so hopefully, I can spend more time on the puter cos I've hardly been near it over the whole week-end, but been checking up on you lot here and there Well done to the Mem Gordon, for mastering the mind boggling PB and getting some pictures up for us I want to see your house though!!

Pat, hope Martin is well over his eye problems now and that you've managed to enjoy his short stay. Hope you're not too sore after your little trip out of the Taverna, and I suppose one consolation is, that it wasn't on the way in! You'll soon need a carer!

Eileen, hope Lacey is now back on form with her ab's.

Can't think of anything else significant over the week-end, so I'm sure everyone else is doing fine along with the doglets.

Well, better get a move on and get out in this lovely rain for my morning walk, and the sooner it's over the better cos even Zena doesn't like the rain.

Enjoy your day everyone and I'll catch up later
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 06:21 AM
Morning Helena and anyone else up and about,
Been up since just before 5 because I can't sleep been up most if the night cough, cough cough then needing loo
Not sure that when I got up that Rosie was too pleased to be disturbed from her patch on sofa ( her bed not good enough )
I'm waiting for docs to open at 7.30am
Well your dilemma with washing, leave it, it's wet anyway

I'm not planning much, can't do anything anyway, I feel so rubbish, hopefully the docs will give me something

See you all later
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 06:24 AM
Morning Mandy, awww, you've still got that dreaded lurgy there then ((((hugs))). I'll take your advice on the washing cos it's now getting wetter and much longer lol!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 06:26 AM
Morning Helena and all who follow,

A very damp and drizzly day here which looks as though it has set in, but not having seen a forecast I have no idea.

I must catch up on housework, re-stock the food cupboards and walk the doglets of course. Life continues as per norm as of this morning I should also make a dental appointment as I've lost a weeny bit of filling and if I don't address it immediately it will not doubt (knowing my luck and teeth) develop into something much bigger.

Helena I hope you both enjoy your soggy walk more than you expect to.

Catch you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2014, 06:27 AM
Morning Helena and Mandy.
Oh dear Helena maybe think about the washing after your wet walk and another cuppa.
Gorden getting ready to leave too and like Dave a short week this week then back to 5 next week. He may get the odd long weekend in but until he knows what his students are doing he cannot plan.
Morning Mandy you do sound unwell hope the Doc can give you something and you feel better soon.

Wet here it rained from about 4 am and looks like it might start again soon very dismal.
Slept but had some very weird and disturbing dreams so feel quite tired. Nanny nap for me later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 06:28 AM
As Mandy I am sorry you are still feeling unwell. I thought you were feeling a little better yesterday Take care and maybe the doctors can give you some abs if its now developed in to a chest infection.

Lynn you snuck in as did Mandy . I hope Gorden gets off OK and you have a good day.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 06:47 AM
Morning everyone.

Well yesterday was really hot and sunny, while I was stuck in work. I got home about 5.30 just as it clouded over (typical), now I see we have had rain overnight, which we did need. Its looking a bit overcast this morning so am not holding out much hope for a nice afternoon when I finish work at 2pm.

I have only just got up I feel really tired today and yet have had a good sleep for once.

Mandy sorry to hear you are still unwell. Hope the doctor can sort you out.

H, I would leave your washing till after your walk, you never know it may be almost dry by then.

Jenny I hope you can get an appointment at the dentist.

Lynn I think if I still feel this tired this afternoon I will be joining you in a nanny nap.

Gordon I loved the pics of your gorgeous trio. I hope we see a lot more of them now.

have a lovely day all
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 07:08 AM
Morning all, we have Devon Mizzle here too H quite miserable.
Sorry you are not well Mandy, hope the doc can sort you out later.
Housework for me too Jenny, I've got all my ex work colleagues coming tomorrow.
Morning Lynn hope you get that nanny nap
Morning MM it would seem we are all tired today.
I hope you all have a good day, I will be back later
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 07:43 AM
Morning all. I've got ever such a tiny bit of a hangover. I don't usually suffer from them but we did polish off quite a bit more than one bot of whiskey last night. I am typing quietly and have set Martin the task of discovering why Bella is barking. I think she's just doing it because she knows I have a bit of a headache!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2014, 07:50 AM
Morning Jenny, Bev, Nippy Jen and Pat.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »