Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
I find it interesting that you can be so scathing about an obvious joke when you yourself posted that the event was insignificant as Fudge wasn't hurt! I'm sure all DOG LOVERS are aware of the mental damage attacks like this can cause! There are enough people who spend the whole of their dogs lives trying to rebuild their confidence after events EXACTLY like this!!! If you are going to be rude and unthoughtful to people don't expect anything but the same in return! A lesson many learn as bairns but you obviously skipped - "if you cant say anything nice dont say it at all"

Rach. I think you handled the situation well, this dog is obviously out of control and the owner obviously isnt all that bothered if its a regular occurence! I hope for the yorkies sake it doesnt come across a dog that wont put up with it. Glad you and Fudge are ok
you bring up a good point, as I said in before in a post, Kaos would have shot sideways,,, he could have fallen into the water, hes not really a swimmer the whole thing could have really upset him, more so the water part, thus changing his temprament in one horrid moment, that wouldnt be good
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Just to report we have had two canal walks alomg that stretch since the incident.We were accompanied by Phil's Skye and Breagh. Whilst the dog was not to be seen Fudge was alittle clingy in those parts but overall I don't think it has affected her too much. The proof of the pudding will be when she next sees the dog.

Thanks again to everyone who has posted in a positive manner.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 10:59 PM
Whoops, missed this glad all has settled down though Rachel x
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7