Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2007, 02:48 PM

Young Husky Bitch requires experienced home

A colleague at work is having to rehome her husky, which she is heartbroken about.

Unfortunately Storm howls when left alone and toilets in the house through distress. My colleagues neighbours have complained and even called the police. A behaviourist was brought in to try and work through the issues, but it has all come to a head and this lady feels that it would be kinder on Storm to find her a husky experienced home, where she will have company much of the time and other dogs to play with. A working home would be fantastic.

I am getting more information later today, as well as some photos, but if anyone knows of a good home please send me a PM.

Thanks.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Here is a little more information on Storm (and a photo!)

Storm is 11 months (12 months on 22nd of May 07), fully house trained. Good with medium / big dogs – can bully small dogs or see them as prey.

When she has human company she is quiet, very well-behaved and sleeps a lot. Only problematic when she is left on her own – when she howls and becomes distressed.

Good with other people, likes constant company– though not small children or babies and is better with women than men (a little wary / nervous of men).

Not spayed. KC registered with all the documentation, evidence of five generations of pedigree etc.

If anyone wants any further information please contact me by private message.

Thanks.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Can't the breeder take her back?

Scratch that.. that would be a no then!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-04-2007, 07:38 PM
shes beautiful, i can understand why her owners upset.
i hope she finds a great home.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Can't the breeder take her back?

Scratch that.. that would be a no then!
This poor wee girl has had four homes already - apparently the breeder is of the backyard variety
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
shes beautiful, i can understand why her owners upset.
i hope she finds a great home.
Thanks Leo. I am going to do all in my power to make sure she gets just the right home.
esquimaux
New Member!
Female 

23-04-2007, 07:57 PM
have you tried the husky welfare?
Huskies can be very difficult and need someone who understands their behaviour, Husky welfare will make sure the right home is found.
here is the website:
http://raindog.proboards49.com/index.cgi
this is a registered welfare and they will get the dog from you straight away.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by esquimaux View Post
have you tried the husky welfare?
Huskies can be very difficult and need someone who understands their behaviour, Husky welfare will make sure the right home is found.
here is the website:
http://raindog.proboards49.com/index.cgi
this is a registered welfare and they will get the dog from you straight away.
Thanks for the info. I have posted Storm's details on there tonight and have given Storm's owner the website and contact details.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2007, 08:07 PM
I have to ask this Moobli, but is the owner looking to sell the dog? Or is she just more interested in her going to the right home?

I would of loved to have her, but I've got no husky experience. Separation anxiety on the other hand, well, just ask Luca
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2007, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
I have to ask this Moobli, but is the owner looking to sell the dog? Or is she just more interested in her going to the right home?

I would of loved to have her, but I've got no husky experience. Separation anxiety on the other hand, well, just ask Luca
As far as I know she is just looking to find her a good home. I will check tomorrow, but doubt she will want money for her - she is in bits about having to give her up I have specified husky experience, but perhaps having separation anxiety experience is more relevant??? If you are interested, I could pass on your email addy or telephone number to Victoria and get her to have a word with you?? PM me if interested.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >