View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 02:24 PM
My OH has agreed with me that we can't do nothing and has said we can offer a foster home if needed for any of these N.Is
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Haven't heard anymore about the "English" ones but have passed on all the contacts I have been given..

Becky do you have any more info about the Scottish ones.. as maybe the people in Edinburgh/Aberdeen etc could be fostering them..
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
You guys are amazing!

i agree on that, i hope they all get foster homes xxxxx
Tania
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-04-2007, 05:32 PM
sorry coming into this late.

The original post Becky made was sent on behalf of someone else, confusing as Becky has Edinburgh on profile and the message said Local rspca.

If I have it right that it is on behalf of someone not in Scotland (therefore same dogs being referred to and not two sets).

Becky if you're around could you say what area the 'local rspca' referred to in message is?

If the info is already there, could someone point my dopey head to it
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 06:01 PM
By Becky you don't mean me do you?

It was Louise who posted originally after seeing the original notice in a malamute forum, so she might have an idea where they are.

I posted that same message on the NIS forums and someone said they thought they were in Scotland, don't know where that came from but I don't think there are two lots looking for homes, just one.

And hopefully those who are looking for homes for them have contacted the NIS as I know their rescue section is ready to take them all on if they are NI's.
Tania
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-04-2007, 06:14 PM
oops, sorry becky - completely confused myself there.

It's great that so many people have stepped up to help these dogs. I was wondering about area because I could probably have helped immediately if they were in my area.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Louise, I've PM'd you both my contact numbers to pass on. Lets hope these dogs get either a temporary home, or better still, a forever home
takiya-mist
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-04-2007, 09:25 AM
Hi everybody
The RSPCA have not contacted me I have emailed them and got an automated response saying it could take weeks to get a reply so I've rang them and they said they have so many shelters in Hampshire they need to know which shelter it is. They gave the the number of Millbrook but its closed until tomorrow. any people willing to foster please email me at my takiya mist address as I have a database for fostering Many thanks Carmen
gaznweebeasties
Dogsey Junior
Male 

11-04-2007, 12:14 PM
welcome to dogsey takiya-mist

ive sent you a private message about fostering
mforster85
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-04-2007, 12:22 PM
i would have loved to have helped but i cant get down to england!sorry hope they all get saved
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »