Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Alex, I've sent you a PM hun We know you are trying your best with your OH

Thanks for all you wishes for Dizzy, everyone . He's back at the kennels tonight until we can place him in a home. Chinasmum is trying her best with her OH, but we really want Dizzy in a home a.s.a.p even if it's just short term. He needs peace, quiet and time for his feet to fully heal as well as less stress than he's ever going to get at the kennels.

When a foster home is found, they will have all Dizzy's vet expenses paid by Animal Concern Cumbria -west branch.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2005, 09:55 PM
Dizzy is spending his 2nd night back in kennels

We are urgently trying to get this lovely little boy into a foster home as soon as possible to enable him to recover. He has been through so much in the past 12 months and it's a shame that no-one will offer their home to him. We would prefer Dizzy to go into a home where he is the only dog, but we wouldn't dismiss the possibility of him sharing with another bitch.

If you think you are able to help Dizzy, please contact Linda: 01900 61669
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2005, 12:19 PM
CL ive pm'd you...bad news im afraid OH being a complete Wan*er!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2005, 03:20 PM
im sorry chinaowner everyone can see u trying real hard! men aye just dont have the same compassion as we do hun xxx

good luck dizzy i really hope u found a home real soon!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2005, 03:28 PM
it really breaks my heart...actually thought about being single coz then no one would stop me having him! but kinda do love my OH! i couldnt stop crying the poor boy...am putting animal rescue on xmas pressie list this year...if he cant have blanket at my house i will have to send it to them!!!
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
it really breaks my heart...actually thought about being single coz then no one would stop me having him! but kinda do love my OH! i couldnt stop crying the poor boy...am putting animal rescue on xmas pressie list this year...if he cant have blanket at my house i will have to send it to them!!!

Alex hun, your heart is in the right place. Now isn't the best time for Dizzy to come to you, and nobody here thinks any less of you or your OH.
We will get Dizzy into a home and I have a poster to send to anyone who is willing to help spread the word.

Well after spending today with him, he does seem to be stressed, but his health isn't deteriorating any further which is good. His feet are sore again, but this isn't surprising with him running around in circles all day. He's still his lovable, playful and cuddlepot that he's always been :smt049

[If you want to help put a poster up, just PM me with your email address - (which will be kept in confidence) and I will send it to you in MS publisher format].
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2005, 03:58 PM
I wish I could help but, first of all - I think Takara would stress him out more than any kennel! and we don't live in Cumbria, think I would have an even harder time convincing my parents than China owner is with her OH and most importantly - we're just not prepared for a blind dog! As much as I'd love to give him a home.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Dizzy - keep your chin up!

Give Dizzy a big hug for me!
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by Lottie
I wish I could help but, first of all - I think Takara would stress him out more than any kennel! and we don't live in Cumbria, think I would have an even harder time convincing my parents than China owner is with her OH and most importantly - we're just not prepared for a blind dog! As much as I'd love to give him a home.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Dizzy - keep your chin up!

Give Dizzy a big hug for me!

Thanks Lottie, and I will hun... I'll try and get a photo of him for you and chinasmum... Your prayers are working as he seemed quite happy on Monday. Just hope his feet don't get any worse...
ste.n.steph
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-11-2005, 10:03 PM
how is dizzy? i'm afriad i couldnt offer him a home either he would get too stress as my oldest dog is only 2 and my youngest is 4 months
Hope dizzy is ok, Can you pm me an address i can send him a blanket or a toy too please?
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by ste.n.steph
how is dizzy? i'm afriad i couldnt offer him a home either he would get too stress as my oldest dog is only 2 and my youngest is 4 months
Hope dizzy is ok, Can you pm me an address i can send him a blanket or a toy too please?

He's doing ok...ish....

Which basically means, he's not getting any worse, but he isn't getting any better either

I'll PM you the address... Thanks
Page 5 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »