View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Flydoggiez
New Member!
Female 

09-01-2012, 12:34 PM
If you need a foster space I currently have a space.
All dogs I foster go with a rehoming contract that you're welcome to see a copy of.

Nearly all my previous foster dogs are in working flyball/agility homes.

However I am only able to take a bitch.

If you need any help feel free to email me to [email removed]

reference can be provided.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 12:35 PM
steph,come on!!! fields versus uprooting from you, home and being split up?... no brainer hun! u know that xx
Mazza
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Hope you get some excellent and promising advice today. Fight for what you are entitled to and more.. I was in your shoes aged 58 four years ago with no income and it was daunting to say the least,feared the future but I ended up with the house and half of the pension and am content now living on my own so stay strong. Try to keep your dogs, my two gordons I had at the time gave me a reason to get up everyday, I had to carry on for them. Cheap food, miserable mum and they still adored me.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 01:51 PM
Steph, I have room for Tess if you need her to stay somewhere for a while.

Hope everything settles how you want it to.

Always here if you need to chat x x x
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
steph,come on!!! fields versus uprooting from you, home and being split up?... no brainer hun! u know that xx
This.

Wishing you all the best, I've been there too. If I was closer I'd happily take all the chickens off your hands. xxxxx
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 03:02 PM
I'd agree to be honest. I have no idea what's going on but I hope things get sorted and that you don't have to give up any of your pets. Fingers crossed for you.
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 03:13 PM
I do not have anything that I can add, but hope that your meeting went well and thinking of you and your doggies x
peedie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Sorry to hear you are going through a crap time. Hope things improve soon xx
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Sorry to hear about your circomstances:<

Cna't help with the dogs side of thing as I had trouble handling a three month old cocker don't think id be a good home for your lot.

Try Urban Chickens forum for your chooks they maybe able to help their are lots of experienced chicken keepers only their alas im at my limmits at the mo with 6 of my own :>

Barling Poultry would definately take the lot I know that you just have to google them :>
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-01-2012, 04:55 PM
I agree, Steph I don't know what's going on with you and Patrick but I think you're panicking a bit over the dogs. My poor dogs haven't had a walk outside the house and garden in 9 weeks now due to my health issues but they've just accepted it. Of course they love their walks and no doubt they'll be more than happy to get back to 2 hours a day over the woods but in the mean time they are happy being with mum and yours will be exactly the same. I think you're underestimating just how important you are to them. They'll miss you far more than a big long walk, dogs are adaptable where food and walks etc are concerned.
Take a deep breath and get your brain in gear and detach yourself emotionally and go for what you need to continue life as you know it. x
Page 7 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >