View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 08:35 AM
Thank you all, this plea is a plan B really, I am speaking to solicitors today to get my rights.

I have a horrid feeling I know I will need to stay to get what I am entitled to, so I may ask about fostering the dogs instead before they start suffering as he isn't driving me to places for them to run.

I will see how they fair over this week with just trips out to the fields, if they seem abit unsettled then I may see about foster homes till I get wot Im due from him

all up in the air I know but I don't know what or how much I would be entitled too off this place
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-01-2012, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Thank you all, this plea is a plan B really, I am speaking to solicitors today to get my rights.

I have a horrid feeling I know I will need to stay to get what I am entitled to, so I may ask about fostering the dogs instead before they start suffering as he isn't driving me to places for them to run.

I will see how they fair over this week with just trips out to the fields, if they seem abit unsettled then I may see about foster homes till I get wot Im due from him

all up in the air I know but I don't know what or how much I would be entitled too off this place
So sorry to hear you are going through this bad time, lets hope you can find a way around this situation.

Dont do anything rash (yet) tomorrow may bring an answer.

I am sure whatever you do will be he right thing for you all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-01-2012, 09:25 AM
Best of luck Steph.

I sort of understand what it must feel like. Many years a go a very close friend of mine had problems and she was told she had to stay put in the house to get what she was entitled too. It was very diffcult for her and especially with a young baby. He decided to use his fists he only did it once mind she hit back and he backed off.

She did eventually get a good deal and she ended up with most of the monies. It was not easy as she lived a long way away from her mum and me at the time. She did come out of it after a long batttle and much stronger.

So all the luck in the world you deserve it. Xx
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 09:27 AM
They have their house and the aviary run built round, they are great layers and easy to keep, as long as they are cleaned out with plenty of hay, well fed they are a happy bunch they do have a cockeral with them and he has been with them for a long time, so they are a very well established flock
The chucks can go together or in pairs, as long as a great home is waiting for them.

I can not tell you which ones are the best layers though

well...give me a week to sort a coop, and i will take 4. xx
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 09:30 AM
When my ex flounced out leaving me with no money and 3 kids (a ploy to `bring me to my senses) I changed all the locks and put his stuff in the garage. Then I went out and sold everything I could get some cash for.
I`m not suggesting you do this - just pointing out that when your back`s against the wall, you find the strength to fight.
X
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 09:35 AM
I'm really sorry that I can't offer any practical help, Steph, but just wanted you to know that I'm rooting for you girl.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 09:50 AM

Sorry things are in such a mess Steph Personally I think your dogs will be far happier with trips up to the fields and a run around while you are dealing with the horses and to stay with you and the home they know, than to be placed in foster homes. Dogs are extremely adaptable.

I hope the solicitor can help today x
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-01-2012, 09:54 AM
I'm so sorry your going through such a bad time, sending hugs
your way.
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 11:55 AM
I am so sorry you are going through this
I do agree with others who have said your dogs would be better off with you and lesser walks than being with other people .
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2012, 12:22 PM
I hope you can work things out, I am sure the dogs would adapt to a different type of exercise if they had to.

Hang in there we are all rooting for you!
Page 6 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »