View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 09:15 AM
That is great to hear he is home with you now, and i cant wait to hear how he gets on in his forever home!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 09:41 AM
Bev, I am over the moon for you all that it has gone so well so far xxxxxx Everything crossed that today is just as good xxxxxxxxxxxx
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 10:57 AM
Well the verdict on Mikey is......

SO FAR SO GOOD THE GIRLS LOVE HIM & HIM THEM !!!

I'm uploading photos & vids to photobucket & youtube as I type but its taking foreverrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I hadnt told my kids I was getting Mikey, just incase something went wrong & we ended up without him...My 11yr old this morning whose bedroom overlooks the back garden..."MAM...MAM...MAM...MAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" Thunderous footsteps down the stairs, door flung open...theres HUGEEEEEEEEE dog in the garden!!!!! Mikey heard him & came dashing in to shower him with kisses & paws galore!
Will start a new thread as soon as piccies are done.

I just want to say an absolutely HUGE THANKYOU to Koda for trusting me to take Mikey & also a HUGE THANKYOU to all of you on Dogsey that have given us advice, contributed & made offers to help us to make this happen. We couldnt have done it without you!!!

Bev xxx
Margaret
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-06-2011, 11:20 AM
So glad to see all went well, I'd love to have seen your kiddies faces, I can just imagine their joy, can't wait to see the pics.
Lucys mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-06-2011, 12:57 PM
What a lovely story, dogsey people are just the best!!! Hope you all have a lovely life together.
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Oh I'm soooo happy to read that bev!!!!!...so glad everything's going well....and thank you more than anything for giving him his forever home, it was unbelievably hard for us to let go ,but just reading that puts me at ease xxxxxx
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 04:54 PM
Aww so pleased for all and glad it worked out well You've both done a great thing!
lizzy tee
New Member!
Female 

05-06-2011, 07:20 PM
I'm so glad everything is ok, and also SO jealous! Mikey looks and sounds like a wonderful dog, I wish he was mine! You are so lucky. I was so excited for you yesterday. This is a lovely story, like a fairy tale. And, like everybody else, I'm looking forward to pictures.

And, Koda, I can imagine just how you felt when you said goodbye to Mikey, it would have broken my heart, too. But it looks like you did a very good thing!

Bless you all, especially Mikey! x x x
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 11:03 PM
I have just caught up with this thread... WOW, what a wonderful story I am so happy for Mikey. Everybody who helped to make this happen (especially Koda and Bev) are absolutely amazing!
Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 15 16 17 18