Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-02-2010, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
merciful heaven - what a troll. I wonder how long the new pup will last?
Sorry I know this isn't funny one bit!! - Some people But I did smirk when I read you calling her a troll!! - just thinking of a troll! (god I am a weird person )

How can people think dogs are just like cars and you can trade them in when you want a new one! I hope the little collie finds a nice new home!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 03:14 PM
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEaaaaaaaaaaaase tell me thats not true Rune.

I've just spent the last half hour talking to a idiot and wasting my breath, came on here for some sanity and now this

Don't get me F'in started
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 04:27 PM
Sorry-----I only said it because she was getting so much sympathy and I was fuming!

Poor little dog.

rune
JaniceH
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Oh no, and I was willing to see that there might have been another side to the story as well

Ive just seen the dog advertised on a Rescue Forum I visit as well. I hope he goes to a good forever home.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
just how can she think so and still give her up for a pup
Sadly Fiona this is so typical of people in all walks of life, it seems many humans are very adapt at looking only at their wants and ignoring morals and decency. You see it all the time in the so called 'celebrities' and media people not to mention sports atheletes (especially footballers) and of course that great band of duplicitous sleaze balls the politicians

This women is just following what she sees as 'normal' behaviour i.e I want this 'cos it'll look good (or what ever one of a million reasons people give for wanting something now) and I don't want that 'cos it's old and costs me too much

I quite often have this dream where I'm standing in a desolate place and a spacehip descends and a creature gets out and hands me a box, the instructions on the keyboard say to type in the name of a person you want to eradicate and press the red button and he / she will be vaporised, oh boy my thumb would be sore with pressing that red button I can tell you
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 05:53 PM
how about the breeder that sold her the pup ?? they should be informed to expect the dog to be moved on when its suited its purpose.

people like this make me sick
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Well I have been reading other sites and yes it would appear Bailey out and puppy stays.

Funny how a puppy comes along and suddenly its out with the old and in with the new.

All I can say hun is this..........after reading your other posts in other places, be careful that your boyfriend (if thats true) doesn't do the same to you.

The word that springs to mind is disgraceful
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Well I have been reading other sites and yes it would appear Bailey out and puppy stays.

Funny how a puppy comes along and suddenly its out with the old and in with the new.

All I can say hun is this..........after reading your other posts in other places, be careful that your boyfriend (if thats true) doesn't do the same to you.

The word that springs to mind is disgraceful
Yep, that just about sums it up for me too.

Wish I hadn't read this thread it's so upsetting.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 07:05 PM
I find this so distressing and upsetting, as I was and have been accused of getting Codee to replace my beloved Remy and anyone who knows me knows, I got Codee to have memories of the two of them together and so Remy could 'teach Codee the ropes'......
That poor dog, ffs I hope she does find a home where her loyalty is deserved and she has love lavished on her and if I could I would offer to have her myself as I love oldies, they are so much easier than pups!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
I find this so distressing and upsetting, as I was and have been accused of getting Codee to replace my beloved Remy and anyone who knows me knows, I got Codee to have memories of the two of them together and so Remy could 'teach Codee the ropes'......
That poor dog, ffs I hope she does find a home where her loyalty is deserved and she has love lavished on her and if I could I would offer to have her myself as I love oldies, they are so much easier than pups!!
Rest assured hun your just fine xxxxx

If this PO is to be believed (elsewhere) she got the puppy and because the two don't get on and the boyfriend has said the Older dog has to go Like I said I would worry the Boyfriend will be doing the same to me one day........

Here's hoping that the puppy will be (in po's words) as ''good and no trouble''......as Bailey is
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »