View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 02:30 PM
I'm just wondering why the op only writes on this thread, and left it for over a year before returning to resurrect the thread
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
I'm just wondering why the op only writes on this thread, and left it for over a year before returning to resurrect the thread
That is odd.
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Totally took the words out of my mouth! What ever was done, was done. Why not leave it be Littlemiss88 instead of trying to re-stir things, you aren't helping yourself
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 03:08 PM
To be fair, OP has has lots of nasty things said about her - I think I'd come back and stick up for myself!
I know OP though another forum (no, we're not friends), infact I may have pointed her to Dogsey when she announced she wanted to rehome her dog (thinking it was better to advertise here than Gumtree etc) so I know that she already had the puppy before deciding to rehome the older dog, she didn't post this thread and then get a new puppy, the puppy was adopted in October 2009. So lots of the stuff said on here is pretty harsh to someone that no one really knew. The OP isn't very active on the other forum either so maybe she's not one to surf forums that often and this is the first time she's seen the thread (as author, she'll be subscribed to it and will see it in her user CP, so it's not like she's dug through page on page of old posts). She's having her dog spayed soon apparently so maybe she revisited Dogsey to ask advice but spotted that this thread had replies she hadn't seen?
Anyway, not justifying the OP's reasons for rehoming her dog but I can understand why reading all the comments posted about herself would be a bit upsetting!

On a positive note, according to posts on another forum, Bailey went to a new home where she's very happy apparently
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
To be fair, OP has has lots of nasty things said about her - I think I'd come back and stick up for myself!
I know OP though another forum (no, we're not friends), infact I may have pointed her to Dogsey when she announced she wanted to rehome her dog (thinking it was better to advertise here than Gumtree etc) so I know that she already had the puppy before deciding to rehome the older dog, she didn't post this thread and then get a new puppy, the puppy was adopted in October 2009. So lots of the stuff said on here is pretty harsh to someone that no one really knew. The OP isn't very active on the other forum either so maybe she's not one to surf forums that often and this is the first time she's seen the thread (as author, she'll be subscribed to it and will see it in her user CP, so it's not like she's dug through page on page of old posts). She's having her dog spayed soon apparently so maybe she revisited Dogsey to ask advice but spotted that this thread had replies she hadn't seen?
Anyway, not justifying the OP's reasons for rehoming her dog but I can understand why reading all the comments posted about herself would be a bit upsetting!

On a positive note, according to posts on another forum, Bailey went to a new home where she's very happy apparently
Well that's good news at least. Thanks for the update
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11