Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2017, 07:43 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 15 March

Good Morning everyone, half way through March already where does the time go?

Griff, so sorry to hear of your cousin's plight. There is so much of it going on at the moment.

June, wonder if you will get the news you are waiting for from the vets today. You must be on tender hooks not knowing. Also must be a worry re your son and his work, I wish him luck.

Lynn, hope Dillon's paw continues to improve.

Eileen, you do work hard. Glad your house and garden are all spic and span.

Hello to all our absent members hope you are keeping well.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-03-2017, 08:48 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Lovely sunny day again here.

June hope son hears about the job today to put your minds at rest and the results for Cariad come through to. Worrying times.
griff sorry to hear about your cousin. Glad you enjoyed your day together something you both needed.
Mandy glad Lauryn enjoyed her time out the other night also that you are better.
Moyra hope Steve's problem is improving and that you are managing to keep yourself well.
Eileen slow down you are wearing us all out and putting us to shame.

Not about much busy pulling everything together for our few days away Friday to Sunday. Mark is bringing Joel back Friday evening and taking him birthday shopping in Norwich Saturday and Lauren is going to try to get over to join them. I expect they will enjoy the house to themselves for the weekend.
Also my internet keeps dropping off the chromebook. It gets very hot and we are now thinking something is damaged. So I have to keep turning it off and on getting very boring.
Dillon's pads are improving but he has this very sticky out bony bit similar to the heel of our thumb due to the distal problem and broken toes I think.
He flew down the garden yesterday chasing a pigeon and knocked it that then makes it sore so we solve one problem and get another. I am now thinking he may sometimes knock it when walking sort of lean into it so wondering about some painkillers for some relief not all the time though.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2017, 10:26 AM
Thank you all, i had no idea what she had been through...i still don't fully know although she said she can't remember his face or clothes but can remember his hair...i didn't want to push and ask more, all i know is it was someone she met whilst out, she doesn't drink so doubt it was through alcohol.
Moyra, any news on the fence/ wall yet?
Lynn, have you tried a magnetic collar with Dillon...doesn't work for all dogs but i used one with both of mine and it seemed to help
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-03-2017, 10:29 AM
griff thank you for reminding me I was looking into them then not sure what but other things cropped up and totally slipped my mind.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2017, 11:57 AM
Griff, no news on our garden wall yet. They are still fighting through the solicitors as to who is responsible for it. Landlady/Housing Association or Council.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2017, 01:38 PM
June. no word from the vet about Cariad yet?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Nothing will be resolved in the near future then Moyra
I am hoping the vet has good news about Cariad today
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Just lost my long post due to this blessed internet problem with the chrome book.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2017, 03:51 PM
How infuriating Lynn, I hate it when that happens, not that it is often for me.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-03-2017, 03:52 PM
Vet rang about 15 minutes ago. Its a high grade mast cell tumour. He thinks he got it out, but you can never be sure of course. He wants to see her in a month to check the op site and check her lymph nodes to see if they are OK and its not spread.Case of as long as she keeps well and is happy. Had a cry, but I had already decided on the same course of action if it was bad news. She's definitely fine in herself at present and thats how I'm going to play it. Wouldn't have her suffering because it made me feel better. Thank God I got her there when I became suspicious as it wasn't healing after it burst, so very quick though, one minute it looked like a wart, next minute an open crater
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >