Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2013, 05:15 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Saturday).

Morning everyone.

Short and sweet today. Feeding Dillon by 6.30 this morning then walking him at 7.30 and we will be out of here by 8.30.
A long day for us and for him but he will be better off indoors in the cool.

Its going to be another hot one or so they say.

Sally I hope Jimmi's paw is still on the road to recovery.
Malka that Pereg and you had a good night and seizure free.
jenny enjoy your day at your mums and meeting your family. Safe journey.
Helena Enjoy your meal out with Dave.
Spot Welcome I saw when trawling through last nights replies you had hopped onto the daily thread enjoy your day out and a safe journey.
Jackie and Harvey just to let you know thinking of you both.

Have a lovely Saturday everyone.
I will pop in and out to see if there are any other early birds to reply too, if not I will see you all when I get back later this afternoon.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2013, 05:29 AM
My; you are an early bird today, Lynn!

Lovely to be out so early in the freshness

They say hot here BUT cooler near the coasts so that is fine for me. There was rain in the night judging from the cat when he came in so all is refreshed.

Taking a deep breath here and diving into knitting stock ready for the coming week as it is High Season and the hordes will be out. THANK GOD! Restful as I am abed, cat here, dogs fed etc so I can read and work.. cannot credit how much was sold y'day ...

Have a wonderful day all and take care in the sun..

Blessings and peace
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2013, 05:34 AM
Morning Rose needs must today 4 house viewings first one at 10.30 and we are at least an 11/2 away.

Well done for the sales yesterday.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2013, 05:40 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Rose needs must today 4 house viewings first one at 10.30 and we are at least an 11/2 away.

Well done for the sales yesterday.

oh WOW will light a big candle here!

What is an 11 2 please!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2013, 05:48 AM
Sorry hour and a half.
Thank you for the candle.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2013, 06:07 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Sorry hour and a half.
Thank you for the candle.
Stay cool in the car.. and ENJOY .. lovely when folk HAVE to be mice to you!!! I mean nice...
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2013, 06:12 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

Yaay I have a weekend off. I have walked Lily and then I am leaving early for town to go and get my hair cut and possibly coloured ready for the wedding on thursday. Then its home as I am looking after next doors dogs today while they are at a horse show.

Ash arrived back last night till Sunday night so they can get any final things sorted.

Loads of washing to do and grass to cut, just nice to be at home (well mostly) for a change.

Good luck with the viewings today Lynn. Lovely 2 bedroom country cottage with huge garden just sold up the road from me just over the border in Suffolk for 130thousand last week. Just needed some decoration inside. Wish I had known about it before as would have been ideal for you and only 15 mins drive to the main station for London. If you pm me your budget and house criteria I will keep my eyes open for you.

Hope Pereg and you got a good night sleep last night malka.

Have a good day all and enjoy the sun they reckon 28 or 29 degrees today here.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2013, 06:17 AM
Morning Bev enjoy your almost free weekend apart from the jobs.
Relaxing in the hairdressers chair will be nice.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2013, 06:29 AM
Morning Lynn, Rose, Bev and everyone

Lynn, good luck for today, I hope you can manage to stay cool cos it's another hot one, but that's must better than house viewing in the rain.

Rose, sounds like you had a very successful day yesterday, so you'd better get busy again with those needles. I hope it stays cool for you as you're by the coast. We are too, but what happened here yesterday was the thick sea mist rushing in most of the morning.

Pat, I have just skimmed through yesterday's thread, and I do hope you're not serious and will have taken June's advice and chilled out, had a good night's sleep, and will be here to cheer me up again today with your antics. You are one of the Daily's characters it won't be the same without you, so hurry back please. Anyway, Lynn and I are in charge (as far as we are allowed to be ) and anyone can do what they like in 'ere, there are no rules, we just decided that's what we are going to do, to make our lives easier - everyone else can do what they like, just like in real life Awwww come on Pat

Sally, I hope you are winning with the Jimster's paws and he can get out and enjoy the sunshine.

Jenny, I'm sure the caravan doors are wide enough for ya, they're wide enough for me and I've been piling it on lately. I saw somebody on the telly last night who had put on weight, so I turned to Dave and asked if I was "that" big. He didn't answer so I looked across to him and said, that hesitation was enough for me, but he said he had shaken his head for a no, but THEN he said "you're bigger than you should be but you're not as big as her " Now is that a compliment Then he threw in that bit about it being an old age thing, so don't worry I'm probably bigger than you lol! Our dogs will get on fine, cos Zena actually lets dogs bark or growl at her sometimes, when deep down they're friendly, she just ignores them, she's only horrible to really aggressive dogs who get in her face and I just know Rucksack won't do that. Relax!!!

Jackie, my heart goes out to you this morning.xxx

Sorry, can't remember anymore cos I got waylaid with making another cuppa!

Off to do both vans this morning, and I hope they're gone early so we can get cracking in this heat. Off out for our meal tonight, and I'll be moaning when we go, cos my make up will all be sliding off in the heat, my hair will have stuck to my head and I'll look fat in my new dress, but hey ho, it could be worse

Lovely evening here, and Dave gave his bike to the neighbour's kid, and although they all have bikes, the middle kid was getting too big for his, so he was over the moon, cos Dave's bike had the suspension and everyfink, so they all went whizzing off up the road on their bikes to give it a trial run in the woods! Nothing quite like putting a big smile on a kid's face is there, especially when they're nice kids, very polite and said "thanks Dave" more than twice!

Hope you all manage to stay cool today, and tomorrow they said it'll be in the 30's darn sarf, but this house is the coolest house I've ever been in, so it won't bother me too much and Zena has her pool and lots of shade and cool slabs to chill out on.

Enjoy your week-end everyone
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2013, 06:46 AM
Morning all,

Lynn, good luck today.

Helena, put on the bare minimum of make up. That way you don't end up with the mad clown look

It's roasting here already! And that's with the windows open.

I'm up this early cause today is the day. Annual camp. I get to spend 9 hours on a bus with twenty odd teenagers...then two weeks running around like a headless chicken...remind me why do I do this to myself?!! Must be insane.

Anyway I think I've packed everything...and if I haven't, tough.

Have a nice weekend folks. Don't know if I'll manage to get on but if not see you in two weeks.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »