View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2016, 09:22 AM
Daft isn't it, when December comes there won't be any. Did you watch them then? off to walk Tyto catch you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2016, 09:33 AM
Nooooooo will at christmas time. Still trying to make the most of what's left of summer.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2016, 10:08 AM
Heavy rain - Again think I'll get off to top up with LPG, get my brothers birthday card ( he's 60 on Thursday) and see if its improved by early afternoon
Have lovely walks those of you with dry weather, I bet Norma's in her waterproofs, if its bad here it will be worse where she is
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-08-2016, 11:34 AM
Morning all!

We had a terrific thunderstorm in the night and at some point must have had a power cut. This morning although the TV and my laptop were working normally, the lights flickered and the microwave worked very slowly. Can only think there must have been a lightening strike nearby because just before 8 am the electricity was cut off which put paid to plans to use the washing machine.

No walkies either as it started to rain heavily and HRH thinks rain is highly toxic! Result two very bored dogs who've been working off their energy by playing zoomies round the living room. Lots of noise and rugs and carpet flying all over the place but they enjoyed themselves and they're now both fast asleep!

Not sure what we'll do for the rest of the day as gardening's out and my kind neighbour popped in to say he'll walk the dogs for me this afternoon on his way back from work!

Ah well! A typical Monday in this neck of the woods but at least the weather forecast looks good for the rest of the week so something to look forward to!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-08-2016, 11:40 AM
Afternoon all whose been and all to come
Can only echo what everyone else has previously said lots of best wishes for the 2M's. Interviews &Kylas mummy
Had forgotten the leccie was of for a few hours this morning for some repairs good chance to nip of to Callander post the G/Son in Aberdeens birthdate stuff ( our po's only open 2days a week )
Treated ourselves to breakfast
Weathers foul mist and that fine drizzly rain that soaks though in no time
So whoever 's got the good weather SEND IT BACK PLEASE
Hope everyone's well poorly paws aches and pains get better soon
No excuse now better get a clear up done
Oh away tomorrow yippee shame only for 2 days lol
Take care stay safe
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2016, 12:01 PM
We've got the same weather, Norma. Still coming down. Came back from getting brother's card and a stamp, LPG, got into my scruffs and went out to clean up. Loads of sitting water, I swept it all down the middle drain this morning, more again, so swept it away again. Quick skip out and took wet out, handed out bones and a large raw carrot to Zen and back in. Washer is on. Settled with a butty and a brew for a while.
It is very warm though, just need dry to go with warm!!!
Saw the Christmas films were on, getting earlier every year. Like Lynn said, there's already cards in the shops
Heard we are on flood alert here, river is really high and touching where the pipe was that was washed away on Boxing Day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2016, 12:17 PM
Hope the rain stops soon Norma and June. Closmum hope the weather cheers up for you too.
Rain stopped here thankfully the odd shower here and there but washing able to stay out and garden umbrella over it just in case.
Still no bath good job we have another one to use and shower.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2016, 12:59 PM
Yippeee, the sun is out! Sorry to those of you with rain
Still haven't heard from Elisha. Is no news good news or is she too upset to ring me
Hi Brenda, I don't think I want to see a Christmas clock just yet thanks
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2016, 01:19 PM
Rain stopped here at long last, how long for I don't know
Hoping Griff is OK, not like her to be so quiet.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-08-2016, 01:25 PM
Dry ,windy with a chink of that yellow thing in the sky hour ago it was piddling it down
Risking hanging a washing out lol
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >