Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2005, 11:25 AM

sky sports subscribers

anyone feel like me that we have all the sports channels and every game last weekend was on Prem Plus ?????????? you have to book the game and pay

I think its A RIP OFF. i can understand someone wishing to book a game without having the sports channels....but we already pay for them ........
maon over am going to complain to SKY
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-09-2005, 12:45 PM
we don't have any of sky sports channels for that reason. We keep on getting free offers for it get so long for free but we still say no this.

They don't understand that someone will refuse something that is free and don't like it when you tell them that the sport channels are a rip off on the basis you pay for them then pay again they don't like to here that.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2005, 12:53 PM
agree Leo ..... we had an offer for sky movies a month free trial ..I would never get OH away from the box if we had them LOL

I like sport and am happy to have the sports channels i don't reckon i should pay for something extra like £6 a game cos its on prem plus
iwlass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-09-2005, 04:07 PM
We get Sky Sports for the other sports!

We like Amercian Football and the new A1 motorsport series; there's more to sports that soccer