Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 09:12 AM

Amazed!

I left Benji in the kitchen this morning whilst I took my daughter to nursery. He was on his own for a maximum of 35 mins. I came back and he had done his usual pooing and weeing in the kitchen (revenge tactics ) I was amazed at just how much poo one little Bichon can do He did one piece that was about 6 inches long, and 6 smaller pieces too (sorry if anyone is eating breakfast ) Our German Shepherd didn't do a lot more than that He hasn't been eating more or anything so goodness knows where he got all that from
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 09:13 AM
Blimey, thats alot for a little guy!
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 10:32 AM
Wow foxy that is alot!! he must of been building it up all night!!coz he knew you would be going out! but only 35mins!!!whats he like!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 10:42 AM
It's like we've got nothing better to do isn't it?

Tia cracked me up the day before yesterday, normally when the dogs trump, there's no sound, just smell. But Tia jumped on the sofa and let rip the noisiest trump I've ever heard, it was almost orchestral!!! :smt044
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 10:44 AM
Only on here can we talk about our dogs bowel movements
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 12:03 PM
Maybe he thought he was leaving you a little present, as when he watches you clearing it up every day he thinks you're enjoying it, and as we all know with presents, the bigger the better!? He'd been working on that one all night - just for you Foxy!

Now we're on my favourite subject! Georgie was making loud growling noises when he was "going" this morning and I got a bit worried, but when I saw what he'd passed I thought no wonder he was groaning, I think I would have too! lol! It was due to the marrow bone he was eating yesterday as they were very white too, so they must have had some sharp bits in - ouch!!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Maybe he thought he was leaving you a little present, as when he watches you clearing it up every day he thinks you're enjoying it, and as we all know with presents, the bigger the better!? He'd been working on that one all night - just for you Foxy!

Now we're on my favourite subject! Georgie was making loud growling noises when he was "going" this morning and I got a bit worried, but when I saw what he'd passed I thought no wonder he was groaning, I think I would have too! lol! It was due to the marrow bone he was eating yesterday as they were very white too, so they must have had some sharp bits in - ouch!!
I'd never thought it it as a spectator sport before H, thanks for that
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

14-06-2005, 12:20 PM
Only Foxy wud make a thread about her dogs poo
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by Ashlady
It's like we've got nothing better to do isn't it?

Tia cracked me up the day before yesterday, normally when the dogs trump, there's no sound, just smell. But Tia jumped on the sofa and let rip the noisiest trump I've ever heard, it was almost orchestral!!! :smt044
When mine do noisy ones they always look round at their bums with a look of total surprise and then look round the room as if to say 'what happened '
Always makes me laugh
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
I left Benji in the kitchen this morning whilst I took my daughter to nursery. He was on his own for a maximum of 35 mins. I came back and he had done his usual pooing and weeing in the kitchen (revenge tactics ) I was amazed at just how much poo one little Bichon can do He did one piece that was about 6 inches long, and 6 smaller pieces too (sorry if anyone is eating breakfast ) Our German Shepherd didn't do a lot more than that He hasn't been eating more or anything so goodness knows where he got all that from
OMG what ae you feeding him on lol
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >