Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2018, 09:28 AM

Daily 30th May 2018

Morning all. Good news, vet thinks it is more arthritis than neurological but not to rule that out completely. He was happy with how I was handling the exercise and dieting. So he now wants to see him in 6 months unless anything untoward happens. So, we keep on with the tablets and just keep our fingers crossed. Hope everyone else is ok this morning. Take Care all. bg!! and a smile
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2018, 09:37 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Good news then from the vet lets hope he is right and Tyto continues to be happy and comfortable.

Very cloudy this morning. Had a nice early walk and have deadheaded some roses but far to wet to mow the lawn.

Hope everyone is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2018, 09:39 AM
Well lets hope so, bless him, he's a lovely dog. I think you said he is about 10 which is not a bad age although hopefully he will go on for a few years more, Have a good day, God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2018, 01:30 PM
Good afternoon all.

Not such a great day for us (long story) and even the weather appears to be against us with murk, mist and rain this morning - aw well - another day another dollar as they say.

So glad that the news is good for Tyto.

How did the dentist go Moyra. All well, I hope xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2018, 02:05 PM
Extractions yesterday Chris, no problem and some more tomorrow! Steve is having his done this afternoon.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Wow, you two certainly know how to keep the dentist busy . So very glad that it went well for you. Now keep that tongue away from the holes x
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Brenda, cracking news about Tyto!!!
Chris, oh dear..everything o.k??
Moyra, hope you heal well and Steve's isn't too painful
I have been bloomin busy, made fajitas for dinner and washed up.. packed some up to fetch to Steve, went to town and got his couple of bits of shopping (he is off work and not able to walk well at the moment) nipped in at the chippy and so we had lunch together, then i nipped to the market and got my mum some fresh fruit (they have randomly started having smoothies!) got in, sat down with a coffee...could i pop to my neighbours as i needed to witness a document for her daughter, back home and peeled and chopped the fruit ready for mum coming in and just fed the dogs and had my tea and final antibiotic.....i am hoping tomorrow is quieter
should have said, after our fall out the other week, he has actually admitted he cares about me and doesn't want to lose me as a friend as he feels very close to me! it's only took 2 years to get him to admit that he actually cares
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2018, 04:17 PM
Moyra Tyto is 12yrs and 6 mths now. So hopefully a few more years yet. My last male Collie was 15 when I lost him. But I have others go at a much younger age. Moyra pleased to hear your dental went ok. Hate the dentist with a passion. Griff hope you are ok today after tablets. Hope everything is ok with you Chris. Thanks Sue, fingers crossed. Well must away and have a coffee. Visitor gone after we had lunch up the road. Very nice it was to. bfn all. have a good evening.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2018, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Chris, oh dear..everything o.k??
Yes, fine thanks. Just Gary being Gary. I have a feeling he had a fit this morning so his mood was totally irrational and bolshy so, half way to town, we turned around and took him home.

Unfortunately, it's a balancing act in knowing when to cosset and when to make sure there is a consequence to his mood. I think we got it right this morning.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2018, 06:14 PM
Haha Brenda, no chemo this week...I am currently trying strawberry daiquiri...oooo right nice!
Oh dear Chris, must be very difficult for you xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >