View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2018, 08:01 AM

Daily Threads, Bank Holiday Monday, 28th May.

Good Morning everyone. I hope you and your four legged friends, and family, are all well and in fine fettle.

Steve has changed the sheets on his bed and they are currently washing in the machine. I am hoping to get them out on the line and dry while the sun shines and before the thunderstorms and rain come later in the day.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God Bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2018, 09:43 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Less windy today sunny and warm. I have Dillon's toy on the line and some of his covers that go down when raining and the others are washing.
Hoping to get to Tesco later to upgrade our phones. Hopefully ones that do not take it upon themselves to update whatever they like and take up storage space.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Good afternoon Moyra, Lynn and al who follow

Hope you can have a restful day Moyra

Good luck with your phone hunt Lynn

Lovely here today and very hot. Machine load of washing done dried, ironed and in the airing cupboard. Monthly shop done sorted and put away and Teazle walked - she was walked early.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2018, 11:35 AM
Hi all
Lynn, there is usually a feature for automatic updates...if you deselect that you control what's updated and when... it's usually hidden away
Very muggy here, no rain again as yet but very overcast, it's warm enough for shorts and a vest but feel an idiot sat in the garden
I was supposed to be going up and walking Molly today, Steve was going to have an 11/12 hour day and I didn't want her left that long, got a phone call at 9, work had sent him to the walk in centre as he can barely walk... it's been going on for a couple of months but this morning they looked at him at work and said no way was he driving a bus. He has been given pain relief, told to stay off work and a sheet of info on what's wrong with him...I had to read that to him as it has advice on what to do. He has popped round and picked up some crutches to keep the weight off it, this isn't aimed at all men but why the heck do they not just seek medical advice straight off when things don't improve?? The nurse told him he should have gone in sooner...div!!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-05-2018, 11:38 AM
Hello all bipeds and quadrupeds. Cooler today, thank goodness. Better for walking. I mention my dog quite a lot but then this is a dogsey forum - actually the dogsey forum so maybe I can be forgiven.

This is Max doing what he is told while a new wee friend comes to greet him:

Pretty little thing posing for the camera:

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-05-2018, 11:50 AM
Great photos, Max as always being good. Judging by the response on your other thread it looks like all of the Dogsey 'regulars' are desperate to know if he's getting a companion Any updates

Has been really hot this morning, no rain at all, have come inside for a break, might go down to the river this afternoon so Lara can have a swim and Casey can taste the river (He never goes in)

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the holiday. Still have loads to do, garden needs water but all water butts are empty so might have to resort to hose pipe

Bye for now, might pop back this evening.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2018, 12:41 PM
Enjoy your walk Harvey...hope Lara enjoys her swim and Casey enjoys his drink lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Good afternoon all. A perfect day for us weather-wise. Warm with a cool breeze so nice.

Not such a nice day for pollen and humidity. A very, very slow walk for us with inhalers used regularly. Ah, the joys of old age

You post some lovely photo's of Max and his many friends, B, so never stop posting them. I'm sure all of us enjoy seeing them.

Rosie had a snuggle-fest this morning. All the new people coming to give her a fuss and, tart that she is, she lapped it up
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2018, 03:54 PM
Yes Chris, I think we all enjoy seeing photos and news of Max and I just love his little friend there today so cute.

Just got back from walking Amber too hot out there for her really.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-05-2018, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Yes Chris, I think we all enjoy seeing photos and news of Max and I just love his little friend there today so cute.

Just got back from walking Amber too hot out there for her really.
Moyra and others, thank you for the kind comments. Max is just Max. He makes it easy to get nice pics. He is quite photogenic I think. And comfortable with other dogs. But I still sometimes get foul mouthed, verbal abuse for not having him under control on a lead.

Forgive me if I have posted this before but, for me, this is just tranquility. Peace.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >