Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2024, 06:49 AM

Tuesday 19th March 2024

Good Morning all. Yep I was up with the lark this morning as I was awake and when awake can't be bothered to stay in bed. No lyrics to a song this morning as too many to choose from about Tuesday. So, all I will say is have a good day. But I will leave you with this question? What is the difference between a seed and a pip?
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-03-2024, 08:40 AM
You can suceed in whatever you set your mind to. but the pip occurs only when getting annoyed at something.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2024, 09:44 AM
Morning brenda, Barry and all to follow.
Bright sunny day again today long may it continue.
Gorden is resetting the feet on my washing machine as I decided to wash rugs yesterday and it shook so much on the spin cycle it has unbalanced itself.
Awkward job as the plinth has to come off to get to the feet, then ringing around for some tyre prices for his car and off out to do that and maybe a coffee when out.

My brain doesn't work for quizzes anymore brenda so will be intrigued to learn the answer.

Have a good day everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2024, 11:22 AM
Lynn, do you have a mr tyre near you?? They are really well priced, you can order and book online, this gives you the opportunity to check all the specs...fuel, rain,dB etc. I use them for Steve's car now, first time was a bit of an issue, hadn't got what I ordered told Steve who agreed and when I checked what they had fitted the petrol efficiency was c and I asked for A. I emailed a complaint and they got me to go back and fitted me a better brand of tyres at no cost to me.
Brenda, I agree with Barry
Off to my mates in a bit, sorting out a camera for her and some door security and dropping money over for her and the kids to go away...she needs to get away
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2024, 12:37 PM
Good afternoon

Hope tyres get sorted snd washing machine now stable Lynn

I am like you Brenda one awake have to get up. Have a good day

You are a very good person Kelly. Take care of yourself

Overcast here but dry. Ben to station and girls to school. Teazle then walked and taken Barry to the dentist. Whilst he was there managed to get everything I wanted from town. Lunch now eaten so a coffee before I start again the afternoon running the girls here and Maria to gymnastic then pick Ben up from the station and Maria from gymnastics. Feed Ben when we get back and then try and shovel them out of the door before they stay too late

Take care everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2024, 12:53 PM
Ha Ha Barry but it was a sort of gardening question: Apples have seeds and so they get sown. Raspberries have pips but they also get sown. So, what is the difference? It was just a silly thought that came to mind when contemplating things when eating raspberries and apples. Word for today is Keet.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2024, 02:07 PM
We used a place near to where we used to live griff and thankfully they had the right size tyres.
Pleasant fellas and reasonably priced.
Washing machine stable.

Think of yourself to griff it's nice to do things for others but sometimes self care is also needed.
Sue another busy day, you will be ready for bed by the time they all leave.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2024, 08:35 PM
Evening all
I can't not to anything, it's domestic violence and I am on the verge of going after him myself as the police are being crap.
I actually got my dad to drive me, she is so appreciative, I absolutely despise bullies and she was great when we were going through court offering to lend us money when she sold her house.she has such a wonderful heart, genuinely kind
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2024, 09:25 PM
Evening all

Work,garden, family, garden, friends that was the order of my day. Hope you have all got through the best you can. Catch you all tomorrow another day another dollar - as they say