Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2024, 07:25 AM

Thursday 14th March 2024

First an apology the film was called Their Finest.
Morning everyone. Suns out so off for a lovely walk soon down the beach. Hope you all had a good day yesterday and will do today. My days just sort of meld into one. Do you find that or because you have family you do different things each day? The workmen seem to do short days even though the daylight hours are now longer. No idea what they are up to. Lots of different ballasty type stuff delivered but nothing much done with it. Mind you the pigeons seem to like it.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2024, 09:01 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Hope you enjoy your walk along the beach.

Lovely here too. Have washed some towels and they are blowing nicely on the line. Teazle walked and now having a coffee before taking Barry to the doctors for a blood test, just routine.

Round here when building work starts they seem to take ages to do anything and then cause a lot of disruption to traffic

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-03-2024, 09:51 AM
Morning brenda, Sue and all to follow.
Lovely day here also.

Enjoy your walk brenda.
Apart from the trip to the Dr for Barry sounds like your day might be less busy Sue, enjoy if that's the case.

I hope veryone has a lovely day today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2024, 10:50 AM
Good morning All

On lates again today so just popping out now to post a letter YES a letter. Rarely do that these days.

Brenda I think my days are different because of work but I suppose sometimes they run into each other. Havea good day.

Sue How is the breaking in of yours and Barry's walking shoes going? Sounds like a quietish day with you.

Lynn How did your chat with your friend go with the two Bernesse? and how is the older one?

Chris Hope the injection goes okay for you, glad you enjoyed your seaside cafe breakfast. Summer is coming.

Griff Hope yu are resting today or at least taking it easy and no crazy neighbours on the horizon.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2024, 01:46 PM
It does make me wonder what they are doing with this building work? They seem to be just shifting the ballsty stuff that was brought by two lorries around from one place to another and then they just sit around doing not a lot. I wonder how quick they would get things done if that chap Nick Knowles that did DIY SOS was doing it? lol!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2024, 06:22 PM
Evening all
Brenda, my weeks are all pretty much the same, I am looking after my neighbours house and been super nice and watered the tomatoes even though they didn't ask me to, and I also put the bin out... again I wasn't ask to but they probably didn't want to put too much on me...so the s week something different. I am also helping my friend out so am always at the end of the phone for her or a mad dash to solicitors etc.
Sue, our city is just constantly building work and roadworks, our council is obsessed with expensive bars/ restaurants that nobody really local uses and student accommodation
Hi Lynn, hope you are o.k?
Kazz, I nearly had another stroke at the cost of posting a letter! So expensive.
I ordered some pea protein powder in a few flavours and I paid for next day delivery... should have been here yesterday, no show by royal mail, contacted the seller and they have refunded my postage which is great
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-03-2024, 07:54 PM
Kazz I have spoken to our friend earlier and she had a slightly better day today.
She sometimes feels she cannot cope with the dogs but they will be going nowhere unless with her many friends to give her some time to rest and cope.
We will be on that list if needed.
She is as expected up and down and heartbroken.
We are hoping to go up to see her in April, to stay for a few days, some of the time we will do things together and a few days she will spend with her daughter and grandchildren while her son-in-law is in America and we will look after Dessa and Vonny.

Thank you griff I am ok and well done helping your neighbour out. Don't wear yourself out.