Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2015, 08:40 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread (Saturday)

Good morning everyone,

No snow only frost. Actually not a bad day out there, walked Amber and there is no wind so quite pleasant wrapped up warm.

Hope everyone is ok this morning, Good luck Griff.

Good luck Lynn getting your pipes sorted and your boiler sorted too.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, warm and dry and above all keep well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2015, 08:54 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. No classes today. We weren't going to have them because of Sara doing this recording at school but becasue she is unwell she won't be doing that and because we put classes off for a week it was probably meant to be. I will just catch up with typing notes for new puppy owners. Very slippery out there but thawing fast so hopefully take Tyto out soon. Have a good day eveyone.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2015, 09:02 AM
Morning all, no frost no snow just rain, rain, rain
Moyra I hope your ankle is feeling better today.
Brenda stay safe on that ice.
Lynn, I've lost where you are with the boiler etc. I hope it's sorted and that you are toasty warm.
Everyone else I hope you are all warm and safe ready for a good weekend
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2015, 09:02 AM
Good morning

Morning Brenda and Moyra

Hope Sara feels better soon.

Hoping for good news from Lynn today and fingers crossed for her.

Very frosty when I took Teazle out but is clearing quite quickly and have just had a shower of sleet

Stay safe and warm everyone

Good morning Nippy your crept in whilst I was typing
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2015, 09:07 AM
Morning
Not the best night's sleep,OH walked the floors with toothache Thank goodness I had some filler I bought from the chemist,eased off eventually.Of course no dentists open on a Saturday,emergency one at the hospital,so that's where we'll be today.Best get it done
Very windy and bitterly cold,gave snow but I can't see it
Have a great day all,be careful,wrap up warm.
See ya later
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-01-2015, 09:50 AM
Good morning fellow members a cold damp morning and I am glad I don't need to go out again for now.

I am waiting for some bread to rise to make bread rolls and will do the iron while I wait. Other that that not a lot planned only keeping warm

Enjoy your day everyone
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2015, 10:15 AM
Nice morning here, suns out, blue sky and no sleet or rain forecast, looks like it's going to be dry and cold for a few days now, which is wonderful in my eyes at least. Sorry you've got the rain Nippy, keep under that fleecy blanket. How's your ankle this morning Moyra, sounds as though you're feeling better today. Like you say its meant to be Brenda and you'll be able to catch up on your jobs today. Meg I can smell the bread rising almost, will have a couple of rolls with my lamb soup I think. Hope your chest is better now. Eileen best of luck at the dental hospital, you seem to be having a series of weekends where the hospital looms large on your horizon Sue are you going to stop today and slow down, its not a race. Waiting to hear on the boiler saga from Lynn today, I am hoping today's The DAY when everything works
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2015, 10:32 AM
Haven't I just TW Looking forward to a hospital free weekend! Could be worse,though couldn't it? Himself is saying,he has no need to go now,the temporary filling is fine...typical male thing but he can dream on...he is going!!
Freezing!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2015, 10:40 AM
Will be venturing out soon, nice and arm reading the papers online and having my porridge. Girls snoozing after brekkies, all is quiet - for a while. Good luck with OH you'll need it!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2015, 10:54 AM
Thanks June, ankle is not too bad at all today. Not very warm in the flat today may go and put the calor gas fire on.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »